Water++ is your personal Coach and will help you to keep your water balance in a healthy state. All you need to do is set your daily goal and your wakeup time in the Settings.
Easy as that.
Water++ will remind you to drink and give you an easy way to track your intake.
You own an Apple Watch? Great we got you covered. Never has it been easier to get closer to your daily drink goal.
Medical research says that you should drink a minimum of 2 litres of water to keep your water balance on a healthy level.
Water ++ helps you with that.
Functions & Tips:
• 3D Touch Quick Actions on iPhone 6s and 6s Plus to add a glass from the home screen
• Achievements to encourage you.
• Customisable glass-sizes.
• Themes, change the look of the App as you wish.
• Automatic counter reset every morning
• Manually reset your counter by holding the progress-ring for about a second. On Apple Watch just use Force Touch.
• All your intake is saved in the Health App
• VoiceOver Support
Updated to work with the newest version of iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to change to oz!
I did switch to oz AND it worked! I clicked + and changed amounts in glasses after pressing oz button and I got Ounces in my display! This app works for me! No pen and paper needed here.
1. Would love language setting so that I could choose German instead of being forced to use system default language so that I can see where my German needs improvement.
2. Would like to be able to subtract drinks that did not actually occur but was accidentally ticked.
3. If I can afford to do so in 2019, I would like to tip a second time but think that option might be missing. ;)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for you feedback. Removing an accidental tap is high on my todo list.
I’ll also take a look into the region setting you mentioned.
Always try to make it a better App.
Needs to be fixed
1. The app is design is good but using the black theme is not very comfortable to ppl with lens implants. The developer is asking for a tip to allow white and other colors. I think white as default would be fair.
2. It lacks the option to delete accidentally added dozes while reset erases everything and makes the task difficult to accomplish.
3. Three dozes isn’t enough it should allow more and I would say a dozen or as much as the user sees fit (like in the app “My Water” which am not recommending as it has its own bugs)
4. The developer needs to be friendly in his email replies instead of being aggressive and repulsive.
I raised my rating from one to two stars as a sign of encouragement and respect to the efforts put in the creation but I am awaiting for fixes and until then I wouldn’t use it or recommend it.
Watch App Won’t Work Anymore!
I’ve had issues with the watch app not working from the get go. I’ve been using this for about a year and over the course of the year the biggest problem has been that the app doesn’t update and refresh properly. Usually a hard reboot on the watch fixes this. It’s annoying but not too big of a deal.
Apparently there has been a recent update because my Watch app will no longer work at all. I can open the app but I cannot add any water through it which is the whole point. I’ve done several hard reboot and nothing has fixed this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. I’m currently reworking the Watch App. Adding a guide for the Watch is a great idea, will be added.
- Marcus Kurz
- 42.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Marcus Kurz
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Impressive Tip $4.99
- Massive Tip $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.