Transform your photos into beautiful works of art with Watercolor Effect. Create striking and colorful pictures from our array of beautiful art effects with ease.
Transform any photo into a magnificent work of art! The Watercolor Effect app brings the magic and splendor of art to your fingertips. Create a painted photo masterpiece inspired by watercolor, oil paintings, digital, modern and contemporary art styles. No matter the art style, Watercolor Effect makes it easy for you to create artistic photos from anywhere.
With Watercolor Effect, you don't have to be a watercolor artist to create beautiful watercolor images. With just one tap, Watercolor Effect adds the unique essence of watercolors into your photos. No messy paints or easels required – simply add or take a photo, choose a photo filter, and watch as Watercolor Effect transforms your photo into a masterpiece right in front of your eyes! Share your masterpiece on social media, or save it to your personal gallery.
Simple to use with beautiful results, Watercolor Effect helps you turn your photos into magnificent works of art. Download to start creating today!
WATERCOLOR EFFECT FEATURES
EASY TO USE
- No watercolor or painting experience is needed. Transform your photos with just one tap
- Our helpful tutorial shows you how to get started, so you can get started in no time
- Edit, share, and create watercolor and art photos easily and conveniently
- Share your photo masterpieces on social media or keep your images private in our gallery
WATERCOLOR FILTERS & EFFECTS
- Explore a vast catalog full of fun cartoon filters
- Personalize your photo with fun text, stickers, and added photo effects
- Choose from 15+ stunning cartoon filters to match your unique style
- Create stunning photo masterpieces with watercolor, oil painting, modern and contemporary art styles
With so many styles to choose from, the Watercolor Effect photo filter app lets your creativity run wild. Download today to get started!
WATERCOLOR EFFECT SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
WATERCOLOR EFFECT offers 2 auto-renewing subscription options:
3 day trial then $3.99 per WEEK
OR $29.99 per YEAR
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: http://psd2filter.com/site/landing/terms
1) Minor bug fixes and improvements
Update the app NOW!
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best!
The iTunes Store is now flooded with filter apps that mimic illustrative and graphic style (I should know, I own most of them). This is one of the best. It has a nice selection of color and black & white filters. And it's fast! Finally, it doesn't choke on big iPhoto cloud libraries like Vinci does. The only feature I would add, is the ability to hide the palettes after you run a filter to see what your final work looks like before you decide to save it. Otherwise, this is a must app to have!
What Does "All" mean anywy?
When the free version is downloaded, you get about 15 effects with maybe 4 of them locked. On selecting one of these, you see a screen inviting you to spend $2.99 (most reasonable) to remove the watermark and have a total of "30+ effects and filters." So I bit, and what I got was just the four filters unlocked, total of 15 just as before. Dunno where the 30+ comes from, but I can't find them. Also, I made the purchase on the iPad. When I tried to unlock the iPhone it looked as though I would have to pay again. Now, this could be due to Apple's somewhat odd bahavior where you have to agree to buy before you see a notice that you've already paid for it. But there is, in this spare user interface, no restore purchases button. Fortunately cheap, a couple of useful filters, but just so-so. Haven't seen the ads yet.
This app is a trap
When I started using the app, I saw all these effects. They didn't look locked so I click on one and sure enough, they say either unlock by leaving a review. I clicked on another one and it says unlock by paying a certain amount. A friend told me once that there is no such thing as a free lunch. It's like you get the basics for free but the nicer effects cost money. I suppose they see it this way: you get a free app, what more do you expect. Another thing is, I want an app that has oil painting effect. I guess this as close to that as I like. Nice effects, just not many choices without paying for anything.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PSD2Filter Pte Ltd
- 90.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Watercolor Effect 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $3.99
- Weekly Subscription $4.99
- Unlock everything $2.99
- Yearly Subscription $29.99
- Unlock filters $1.99
- Unlock watermark $1.99