Watermark photo & watermark video with the most powerful, popular & professional watermarking app for social media.
Easily, enhance, secure and protect your photos by signing them with iWatermark+'s unique 9 visible watermarks and 2 invisible watermarks. These 11 watermark types can each be customized by you in millions of ways then saved to be reused or re-edited easily. Or use any of the thousands of included vector & bitmap watermarks. The easiest and most powerful way to add a subtle watermark or watermarks onto one or batch to hundreds of photos. For photographers by photographers
Please check the user reviews they say it all.
Problem: Your unique photo can suddenly go viral and lose all connection to you as owner/creator.
Solution: Use iWatermark+ to watermark your photos & videos. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where on the internet, Facebook, Instagram, etc that your photo or video goes, that it's your property, created and owned by you.
"The ultimate Instagram tool" - H.R.
Protect your Pokemon Go, game and other screenshots with a watermark
The ONLY watermark tool that:
* has 11 watermark types; text, text on an arc, bitmap/logo, border, vector, signature, QR, metadata, steganographic, resize & filter
* keeps a database of your custom watermarks for quick reuse.
* can add 1 or multiple watermarks to a photo simultaneously
* batch process an unlimited number of photos at once
* adds your watermark to videos (in mov, mp4, pt m4v format)
* can tile a watermark on a photo/video
* has a library of 5000+ vector & bitmap watermarks
* has a massive 292 beautiful fonts
* can engrave & emboss text with transparent option
* instantly imports your signature or logo with a scan
* displays preview & adjust effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle in realtime
* can create an invisible steganographic watermark for photos
* views GPS, IPTC & EXIF metadata
* is found on all 4 platforms
* Touch gestures to drag, pinch/zoom/rotate a watermark.
* backup & share watermarks online via optional iCloud
* See complete manual & tutorial videos http://is.gd/5rjnkz
Digitally sign your photos & videos to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company watermark on all it's photos
- Promote your company, name and website by using watermarks
- Help protect your copyright and trademarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
In app purchase is not required to use iWatermark+. Subscriptions for additional space for online backup & sharing of watermarks is an option via iW•Cloud.
• 3 watermarks are FREE
• 100 watermarks are $.99/month and is automatically renewed
• 1000 watermark are $19.99/year and is automatically renewed
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus SLR camera photos?
A:Yes, depending on memory limits of your iOS hardware
Contact us anytime.
+ FIXED: All watermarks now appear on every photo in a batch
+ FIXED: For portrait mode photos watermarks would appear in different location on Canvas then on watermarked photo.
+ FIXED: Metadata Author/Comments.
+ FIXED: Compression level (from the Preferences) is now always respected.
+ FIXED: Can import/export HEIC from/to the cloud.
+ NEW: Keep original file type (be it JPG, PNG, HEIC, etc).
+ NEW: «Lock Position» watermark setting. This is located in the Position panel at the bottom.
+ IMPROVED: Emboss & Engrave now requires a LOT less memory
+ MOD: Default to no sound on when watermarking a photo. Option to turn on sound in the prefs.
+ FIXED: Video with no sound crashed.
+ MOD: The extension is now more efficient with memory which will allow using more watermarks. Now you can do emboss and engrave in the extension and also use 1 filter which you couldn't before. If you see the screen go black using the extension that means you are using too many filters. The app on the other can handle 4 filters and in general can do more than the extension. The filters use a LOT of memory and are processor intensive.
-- hooked «Warn about Generic Watermark names» setting.
+ IMPROVED: on iPads, extended the Preferences popover to the whole screen height.
+ MOD: tap top of the page to scroll all the way up/down.
+ misc. UI tweaks/fixes.
Why did the errors suddenly pop-up? We rewrote entire sections of the app to operate asynchronously. That means the app will now be more efficient with memory and faster. We greatly appreciate the patience and support of all users during this transition.
Big thanks to those users who found an error, were able to reproduce it and sent us the steps/screenshots/details for us to duplicate it here.
More good things to come...
Ratings and Reviews
When you’re ready to buy the app that meets ALL watermarking needs- photo & video...this is the one.
I’ve used the Adobe apps that work with my Adobe CC membership software. I’ve purchased other watermarking apps for iPhone & iPad. Tried free apps that were supposed to provide a simple function...enable me to add my custom PNG logo as a watermark, preferably in the bottom-right corner of videos. Adobe’s Clip app has an overly simplified way to do it, but if your videos aren’t a standard 1920 x 1080, it’s “Branding” feature, which is accessed & controlled in the preferences settings interface of the app, is beyond problematic. After creating custom sizes of transparent backgrounds that are 1920 x 1080 and trying to create multiple workarounds that might work, i finally gave up.
Using other paid apps that only allowed me to export the videos in square formats, i was ready to just give up and do the work on my desktop, which is just silly in 2017.
Then i stumbled onto iWatermark+. It blew away my expectations in one use! It has an interface that exceeded what i could have come up with in my own dreams, does more than i thought an iPhone app could pull off, and in fact, exceeds what comparable computer software can do. This is the one to buy if you need to get ANY type of watermark...just dream up any kind of watermark you can imagine, in any format on the screen, photo or video, and it will blow away your expectations.
Wonderful app - try it, you’ll like it.
I’m a pro photographer who’s been using iWatermark a few years now - and it just keeps getting better. Each year or so they add additional functionality that I wasn’t focused on as a big limitation — waddy want for $3? But each years this app becomes easier and faster and more practical to use, like with batch processing, quickly changing transparency, etc., etc. For example, how about sizing your custom watermark just by pinching it larger or smaller!? And snapping it into place automatically when moving it my watermark from vertical to horizontal orientation on a photo. It’s actually faster to do this with this $3 app than in Photoshop! This (or any) app is no replacement for Pshop, but on my iPhone iWatermark is king. Hugely convenient and a time-saver since I want my name/url on ALL my photos I sent out onto the interwebs. I could go on, but I’d suggest “risking” the investment and seeing how comprehensive this simple-to-use app is for putting your watermarking your phone pics. Now that I’m hooked, I don’t know what I’d do without it. NOTE: This review made in appreciation, w/o knowing who these folks are, nor promotional consideration (no Amana radar range), just wanting to give credit where it’s due. I wish Pshop was as easy to use! (I know, I know; it’s not fair comparing a shiny apple — iWatermark — to Pshop the giant orange grove…but it’s hard not to sometimes.)
Social media photographer’s best friend
I use iWatermark every day. I post pictures on my blog, on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. My work is stolen often, and, while a watermark won’t prevent it from being stolen and reposted—as someone who really wants to can find ways around it—at least it makes it harder. I used to do all of my watermarking on my laptop using Photoshop, which was a pain in neck, and obviously not very portable. With iWatermark, I can quickly watermark any photo I want to using just my phone, and it’s faster and easier and just as high-quality as when working with Photoshop. I recommend iWatermark to all of my social media friends. It’s extremely easy to use, and is flexible and fast, whether you are marking one or multiple photos or video. This and my photo editing app are the two apps I would not want to be with out as a social media user.
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 110.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2004 Plum Amazing LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.