Watermark photo & watermark video with the most powerful, popular & professional watermarking app for social media.
Easily, enhance, secure and protect your photos by signing them with iWatermark+'s unique 9 visible watermarks and 2 invisible watermarks. These 11 watermark types can each be customized by you in millions of ways then saved to be reused or re-edited easily. Or use any of the thousands of included vector & bitmap watermarks. The easiest and most powerful way to add a subtle watermark or watermarks onto one or batch to hundreds of photos. For photographers by photographers
Please check the user reviews they say it all.
Problem: Your unique photo can suddenly go viral and lose all connection to you as owner/creator.
Solution: Use iWatermark+ to watermark your photos & videos. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where on the internet, Facebook, Instagram, etc that your photo or video goes, that it's your property, created and owned by you.
"The ultimate Instagram tool" - H.R.
Protect your Pokemon Go, game and other screenshots with a watermark
The ONLY watermark tool that:
* has 11 watermark types; text, text on an arc, bitmap/logo, border, vector, signature, QR, metadata, steganographic, resize & filter
* keeps a database of your custom watermarks for quick reuse.
* can add 1 or multiple watermarks to a photo simultaneously
* batch process an unlimited number of photos at once
* adds your watermark to videos (in mov, mp4, pt m4v format)
* can tile a watermark on a photo/video
* has a library of 5000+ vector & bitmap watermarks
* has a massive 292 beautiful fonts
* can engrave & emboss text with transparent option
* instantly imports your signature or logo with a scan
* displays preview & adjust effects like scale, opacity, font, color, size, position and angle in realtime
* can create an invisible steganographic watermark for photos
* views GPS, IPTC & EXIF metadata
* is found on all 4 platforms
* Touch gestures to drag, pinch/zoom/rotate a watermark.
* backup & share watermarks online via optional iCloud
* See complete manual & tutorial videos http://is.gd/5rjnkz
Digitally sign your photos & videos to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Photos go viral then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or url so your photo has a visible and legal connection to you
- Build your company brand, by having your company watermark on all it's photos
- Promote your company, name and website by using watermarks
- Help protect your copyright and trademarks
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad
- Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn't know that you created it
- Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles
Q:Will it work with Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Olympus SLR camera photos?
A:Yes, depending on memory limits of your iOS hardware
Contact us anytime.
- enhanced higher resolution photo preview. before the placeholder preview was lower resolution to save memory.
- does more checking of input and output formats. also more display of the input and output formats and file extensions.
- one problem reported was that ‘Copy to Instagram’ sharesheet did not appear. we export watermarked files in the type they come in. if you import an .heic file then iWatermark+ exports a watermarked .heic file. ‘Copy to Instagram’ does not appear unless the file exported is a .jpg.
the solution is to use a .jpg in to see the ‘Copy to Instagram’ in the sharesheet. try it and you will see ‘Copy to Instagram’ is there. we think Instagram will update their app to allow the use of .heic files from the share sheet. this issue might be due to a different default preferences in system:photos which determine if a jpg is output or .heic.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When you’re ready to buy the app that meets ALL watermarking needs- photo & video...this is the one.
I’ve used the Adobe apps that work with my Adobe CC membership software. I’ve purchased other watermarking apps for iPhone & iPad. Tried free apps that were supposed to provide a simple function...enable me to add my custom PNG logo as a watermark, preferably in the bottom-right corner of videos. Adobe’s Clip app has an overly simplified way to do it, but if your videos aren’t a standard 1920 x 1080, it’s “Branding” feature, which is accessed & controlled in the preferences settings interface of the app, is beyond problematic. After creating custom sizes of transparent backgrounds that are 1920 x 1080 and trying to create multiple workarounds that might work, i finally gave up.
Using other paid apps that only allowed me to export the videos in square formats, i was ready to just give up and do the work on my desktop, which is just silly in 2017.
Then i stumbled onto iWatermark+. It blew away my expectations in one use! It has an interface that exceeded what i could have come up with in my own dreams, does more than i thought an iPhone app could pull off, and in fact, exceeds what comparable computer software can do. This is the one to buy if you need to get ANY type of watermark...just dream up any kind of watermark you can imagine, in any format on the screen, photo or video, and it will blow away your expectations.
Wonderful app - try it, you’ll like it.
I’m a pro photographer who’s been using iWatermark over 5 years now - and it keeps getting better. So I keep updating my review. Each year or so they add functionality that I wasn’t focused on as a big limitation — waddya want for $3? But each year this app gets easier and faster and more practical to use, like with batch processing, quickly changing font size and transparency, and horizontal vs. vertical orientation, etc. For example, sizing your custom watermark just by pinching it larger or smaller!? And snapping it into place automatically when moving a watermark from vertical to horizontal orientation on a photo. It’s actually MUCH faster to do this with this $3 app than in Photoshop on my desktop computer with dual monitors setup! This (or any) app is no replacement for Pshop, but for putting my name on iPhone photos, iWatermark is king. Hugely convenient and a time-saver if I want my name/url on ALL my photos I send out onto the interwebs. And I do! Risk the tiny investment and see for yourself how comprehensive this simple-to-use app is for putting your watermark on your phone pics. Now that I’m hooked, I don’t know what I’d do without it. NOTE: This review is written in appreciation, w/o knowing who these folks are, nor promotional consideration (no Amana radar range). I just want to gush credit when it’s earned. I wish Photoshop was as easy to use!
Is love to give five stars but..
I really like this app BUT now the app crashes when I try to import the metadata I want included in my watermark. I am trying to decide if I need or switch apps for watermarking. Another complaint is I can no longer import my design or photo from Procreate or Affinity Designer straight to iWatermark. I could do,it thru Affinity Designer before but now I cannot.
I realize with ios13 launched revamping and updating must occur. However I had hoped th disuse would be fixed within a week of the launch. It has not. I can transfer the watermarked design from iWatermark to Procreate but no other app will take or accept it . My biggest complaint is the watermark itself too. I had a metadata watermark stating where my design can be published, and I state that the main two social media outlets
Are prohibited and ANY social media outlet accept Pigment is prohibited. No si have to remove that. I’m just very frustrated and disappointed.
I really WANT to,stay with iWatermark as yiur app is easy to,use and I feel confident in yiur services. However rnkw I’m questioning myself.
- Plum Amazing Software LLC
- 103.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2004 Plum Amazing LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.