Never let another plant turn brown again. WaterMe reminds you when to tend to the plants in your garden:
1) Add your plants into the app.
2) Add reminders for watering, fertilizing, etc.
3) Get 1 notification every day reminding you which plants need care.
4) Take care of the plant in real life.
5) Drag and drop the reminder to mark it as complete.
Thats it! Every day you'll get one, and only one, notification that reminds you to take care of your plants.
- Supports multiple kinds of reminders per plant
- Water, Fertilize, Trim, and more
- Easy to see which plants need to be taken care of and when.
- Supports working quickly with Drag and Drop interface.
- Customize the time notifications are sent every day.
- Care for your garden with your voice using Siri Shortcuts.
- Tip Jar In-App Purchases allow you to directly support the development of WaterMe.
- Fully supports iPhone X.
- Fully supports Split Screen and Slide Over iPad Multitasking.
- Fully supports Dynamic Type.
- Fully supports Voiceover and other iOS accessibility features.
- Does not yet support syncing plants between multiple devices.
- Added Siri Shortcuts support.
- Use your voice to water your plants.
- Chain shortcuts using the Siri Shortcuts app.
- Added Spotlight support.
- Miscellaneous user interface improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
User friendly and runs smooth
I have a few plants with different water cycles. I realized within the span of a month, I forgot to water/fertilize/mist at lest one plant. This app easily allows for editing of the length between waterings for each plant, allows you to add a picture, and allows you to see upcoming reminders. I personally have not had issues with the app crashing or not loading (unlike other similar apps).
My favorite feature is the naming system. With this I have one plant that needs misting every few days, fertilizer every 2 weeks, and a water change every 9 days. I realized you can just add "mist" or "fertilizer" after a plants name so you can keep track of all three things (water/mist/fertilizer) in one easy to use app.
Such a helpful--yet simple--app!
I'm the sort of person who can never consistently water their plants, so when I found this app, I gave it a chance. And it is SO HELPFUL. The layout is simple, but it definitely gets the job done. I don't have to take forever and figure out how to work the app! And my favorite part is that I can choose what time I want to be reminded to water my plants. I tend to water them in the evening, so it's great to have an app that will remind me when I'm actually at home and able to water the plants instead of me dismissing the notification early in the day and forgetting to water the plants at night. Great app! Kudos to the developer!!
So far so good!
This is pretty much exactly what I was looking for in a plant watering reminder app. I've been keeping everything written on paper, but also wanted a way to remind myself about certain plants without creating a million calendar reminders (I have about 32 house plants). This is perfect! Runs smoothly so far. I love the photo feature so I don't forget what I named each plant :)
A few things I would love integrated:
1. A way to backdate the latest watering when you first set up plants the app. As of right now, it's "water today" or just have them sit in the queue and get notifications for days until it's actually time to water them.
2. Options for separate watering types and schedules for the same plant, like "misting" or "soaking." Some plants require these things in between full waterings.
3. A place to keep track of how MUCH water goes to each plant. Both in tablespoons and cups.
I would totally be down to donate some funds if these features are released! Maybe make them into a paid version of the app :)
- Jeffrey Bergier
- 61.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jeffrey Bergier 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
- Massive Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.