Never let another plant turn brown again. WaterMe reminds you when to tend to the plants in your garden:
1) Add your plants into the app.
2) Add reminders for watering, fertilizing, etc.
3) Get 1 notification every day reminding you which plants need care.
4) Take care of the plant in real life.
5) Drag and drop the reminder to mark it as complete.
Thats it! Every day you'll get one, and only one, notification that reminds you to take care of your plants.
- Supports multiple kinds of reminders per plant
- Water, Fertilize, Trim, and more
- Easy to see which plants need to be taken care of and when.
- Supports working quickly with Drag and Drop interface.
- Customize the time notifications are sent every day.
- Care for your garden with your voice using Siri Shortcuts.
- Tip Jar In-App Purchases allow you to directly support the development of WaterMe.
- Fully supports iPhone X.
- Fully supports Split Screen and Slide Over iPad Multitasking.
- Fully supports Dynamic Type.
- Fully supports Voiceover and other iOS accessibility features.
- Does not yet support syncing plants between multiple devices.
- Added Siri Shortcuts support.
- Use your voice to water your plants.
- Chain shortcuts using the Siri Shortcuts app.
- Added Spotlight support.
- Miscellaneous user interface improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use, super helpful
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years now and love it! I always recommend it to all my plant enthusiast friends. It’s easy to use, has a beautiful and simple UI, and is easy to understand at a quick glance. I currently use the water reminder note section to put all of my plant care info. It would be nice if a notes section was in the “Edit Plant” section instead for these general types of notes and then the reminder notes could be specific to those reminders. I also would love a plant graveyard. When something goes wrong, I always feel terrible deleting a plant and it would be nice to keep track of the plants that I have had in the past so that I know which ones might not have done well in our apartment’s dry winters which is when we tend to have plant difficulties.
Simple, easy, almost perfect
I’ve been using this app in conjunction with a few other plant apps for the past few months and this one has quickly become my favorite. I don’t need to add extra details, I can name the plants whatever I want, and I can add/edit reminders as I see fit. I can easily adjust reminders settings as well, this is helpful as a novice plant parent who is still figuring out what works!
The reasons I did not give 5 stars are these: I wish there was a previous calendar (it could be super minimalist, like just a list or something) that shows more than just the immediate previously watering/whatever item is scheduled. I’d like to look back at maybe 6-8 weeks of what was completed when so I can pick up on trends. Also, this is less necessary but a cool add on could be a spring/summer vs fall/winter schedule for different plants. I’d be happy without this feature, as I haven’t seen it anywhere else and I prefer the minimalist style of this app and don’t want to ruin it.
I never review things but this app performs almost exactly as I would like it to, and it seemed worth mentioning.
I’m a total novice at gardening, but I became very interested in growing succulents and spices when I saw videos online. Needless to say, the watering schedule got confusing pretty fast, and so I looked up a tool to help and found this app. It’s really great, and works well to remind me which plants need watering (and how much watering in the notes), as well as when to fertilize etc. The only thing I’d like to see added is a choice to start a timer on a certain day of the week, for example, if I water a cactus once a week on Thursdays, I want to be able to add the plant in the app on a Monday but only start receiving notifications on the following Thursday, instead of having the plant sit in the “late” column for a few days, or starting the plant on watering day. Great job with this app, in any case!
- Jeffrey Bergier
- 61.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Jeffrey Bergier 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Massive Tip $2.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.