Never let another plant turn brown again. WaterMe reminds you when to tend to the plants in your garden:
1) Add your plants into the app.
2) Add reminders for watering, fertilizing, etc.
3) Get 1 notification every day reminding you which plants need care.
4) Take care of the plant in real life.
5) Drag and drop the reminder to mark it as complete.
Thats it! Every day you'll get one, and only one, notification that reminds you to take care of your plants.
- Supports multiple kinds of reminders per plant
- Water, Fertilize, Trim, and more
- Easy to see which plants need to be taken care of and when.
- Supports working quickly with Drag and Drop interface.
- Customize the time notifications are sent every day.
- Care for your garden with your voice using Siri Shortcuts.
- Tip Jar In-App Purchases allow you to directly support the development of WaterMe.
- Supports Split Screen and Slide Over iPad Multitasking.
- Supports Dynamic Type.
- Supports Voiceover and other iOS accessibility features.
- Does not yet support syncing plants between multiple devices.
- Getting WaterMe ready for big changes
- This update requires database migration
- Fixes an issue in version 2.6.0 where next watering date may not update properly
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, super helpful
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years now and love it! I always recommend it to all my plant enthusiast friends. It’s easy to use, has a beautiful and simple UI, and is easy to understand at a quick glance. I currently use the water reminder note section to put all of my plant care info. It would be nice if a notes section was in the “Edit Plant” section instead for these general types of notes and then the reminder notes could be specific to those reminders. I also would love a plant graveyard. When something goes wrong, I always feel terrible deleting a plant and it would be nice to keep track of the plants that I have had in the past so that I know which ones might not have done well in our apartment’s dry winters which is when we tend to have plant difficulties.
Simple, easy, almost perfect
I’ve been using this app in conjunction with a few other plant apps for the past few months and this one has quickly become my favorite. I don’t need to add extra details, I can name the plants whatever I want, and I can add/edit reminders as I see fit. I can easily adjust reminders settings as well, this is helpful as a novice plant parent who is still figuring out what works!
The reasons I did not give 5 stars are these: I wish there was a previous calendar (it could be super minimalist, like just a list or something) that shows more than just the immediate previously watering/whatever item is scheduled. I’d like to look back at maybe 6-8 weeks of what was completed when so I can pick up on trends. Also, this is less necessary but a cool add on could be a spring/summer vs fall/winter schedule for different plants. I’d be happy without this feature, as I haven’t seen it anywhere else and I prefer the minimalist style of this app and don’t want to ruin it.
I never review things but this app performs almost exactly as I would like it to, and it seemed worth mentioning.
My Go To Plant Helper
I've been using the app for about a year and it's really solid. The design is simple and clean. Also, each plant is easily editable for those new plants that you don't know personally enough yet to give a good spacing between waterings and checkins. I also like seeing the "contact photo" of the plants. It's cute because I think of them as my babies and I think most plant people are the same.
It would be a solid five stars if the app registered a completed plant task the first time every time and dealt with the badge accordingly. Instead I often have to open the app again and close it so the badge number(s) correct themselves. A minor annoyance.
Optimistically, in the future I'd also like to see a seasonal shift toggle. Something like in the summer time watering, sun, etc. are a particular set of values while also holding a separate set of values for the winter. Then being able to toggle between them.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jeffrey Bergier
- 64.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Jeffrey Bergier 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $0.99
- Amazing Tip $4.99
- Massive Tip $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.