Floss smarter, not harder!
Ready to water floss? The Waterpik® 14 Day Challenge helps build the habit of using your new Waterpik® Water Flosser every day. When you use your water flosser for 14 days consistently, you'll see signs of better oral health—or your money back.
Take the challenge. You'll develop a lifelong healthy habit that will make your gums happy!
Brushing is not enough
Why water floss? Just brushing your teeth leaves behind food debris and bacteria which can lead to gum disease (gingivitis) and bad breath. To remove plaque and debris, dental professionals tell us to floss daily. But many of us don't.
That's why Waterpik® created the easy and most effective way to floss with the Waterpik® Water Flosser.
What to expect:
- By Day 3, you'll start noticing cleaner teeth with less plaque.
- By Day 8, healthier gums and brighter teeth.
- And by Day 14, you'll have built a strong habit that will help you keep your teeth and gums healthy!
The 14 Day Challenge makes water flossing fun:
- Learn how to properly use a water flosser and other helpful facts your Waterpik® Water Flosser.
- Get encouragement and inspirational tips to help you stay on track.
- Build and track your streak so you don't break the habit!
By the end of the challenge, you'll be an expert water flosser user. Your gums and teeth will thank you!
- Buttons added and/or modified to help consumers get to the next screen
- Prompt added to encourage the user to register their water flosser
- Calendar added to help users visually see the days they’ve completed their water flossing task
- Functionality added allowing users to go back and marked previously missed days as “flossed”
- Menu pulled up to increase usability and visibility for the user
- Menu items added
- Widget created
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is a great example of how to use it properly. But as a an employee at a dental office. This would be best as a video to show our patients in office with our hygentist instead of an app because most of my patients dont want to down load it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.