Banking on the go with Wauchula State Bank Mobile! Wauchula State Bank Mobile allows you to quickly and easily access and manage your accounts, anytime and anywhere. Check balances and transaction history, view check images, make transfers and loan payments, pay bills, deposit checks, and more… using your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Here is what’s available in Wauchula State Bank Mobile:
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Check balances and view recent transactions history
- View check and statement images
- Transfer funds between your Wauchula State Bank deposit accounts
- Transfer funds from and to another bank
- Make loan payments
- Draw from your line of credit accounts
PAY YOUR BILLS
- Pay bills, view recent and scheduled payments.
- Take a picture of a check and deposit it into your checking or savings account
PREVIEW BALANCE and TOUCH ID®
- Quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in
- Access your accounts even faster with PIN-based login or Touch ID®
- Track personal budget and savings goals
SEARCH FOR LOCATIONS
- Quickly find surcharge-free ATMs near you or locate the closest branch using your Phone's built-in GPS.
Please note that connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your wireless provider for details.
Bank anywhere with Wauchula State Bank Mobile! It’s convenient, secure, and easy. Download the app today!
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Constant problems with check deposit. Always times out session between front picture of check and back. Customer service always gives same advice—delete app and reload and you can’t even send a review without a nickname which I have tried many! Once again deleted app and reloaded per customer service. Again session times out between pictures and downloading!!
Great hometown bank
We enjoy banking with Wauchula State Bank. The staff are very courteous and professional. We should have switched over, years ago!
The principal only payment button disappeared from the app for all loans, I called the bank immediately and they acknowledged that it was a known issue with the new update and they were working on fixing it. That was almost a month ago and the issue is still not resolved, this forces you to call and make payments over the phone which a lot of people like myself are less likely to do. Seems kinda strange that a feature that directly goes against what a bank wants magically disappears during an update and hasn’t been put back.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wauchula State Bank
- 123.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Wauchula State Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.