Banking on the go with Wauchula State Bank Mobile! Wauchula State Bank Mobile allows you to quickly and easily access and manage your accounts, anytime and anywhere. Check balances and transaction history, view check images, make transfers and loan payments, pay bills, deposit checks, and more… using your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Here is what’s available in Wauchula State Bank Mobile:
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Check balances and view recent transactions history
- View check and statement images
- Transfer funds between your Wauchula State Bank deposit accounts
- Transfer funds from and to another bank
- Make loan payments
- Draw from your line of credit accounts
PAY YOUR BILLS
- Pay bills, view recent and scheduled payments.
- Take a picture of a check and deposit it into your checking or savings account
PREVIEW BALANCE and TOUCH ID®
- Quickly and easily view account balances without having to log in
- Access your accounts even faster with PIN-based login or Touch ID®
- Track personal budget and savings goals
SEARCH FOR LOCATIONS
- Quickly find surcharge-free ATMs near you or locate the closest branch using your Phone's built-in GPS.
Please note that connectivity and usage rates may apply. Please contact your wireless provider for details.
Bank anywhere with Wauchula State Bank Mobile! It’s convenient, secure, and easy. Download the app today!
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Constant problems with check deposit. Always times out session between front picture of check and back. Customer service always gives same advice—delete app and reload and you can’t even send a review without a nickname which I have tried many! Once again deleted app and reloaded per customer service. Again session times out between pictures and downloading!!
Please fix the check deposit feature. Back check has not worked for a month now. I just now tried to deposit 2 checks two days after your update and the app kept crashing and the back check took 5-6 times takes before it finally worked. What’s the point of a mobile app if it doesn’t perform correctly.
Whoever is the developer work on it
Fix the bugs that never gets fixed one example is it keeps saying there is no network service try again when I have full bars and lte
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.