From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Wausau Daily Herald app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.wausaudailyherald.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• We’ve made starting and maintaining your subscription even easier.
• We’ve added more personalized content recommendations.
Ratings and Reviews
Login and logout are tricky
A clear login and logout process would be helpful. I have a subscription, but every time I open the app it asks me to subscribe and the ‘already a subscriber’ link just whirls. I have an iPad at iOS 15 and the regular app can’t seem to handle it. The print edition app works better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using our app and providing feedback. We work very hard to build the best news experience for you.
If you purchased a subscription through an app store you will need to link your app purchase in order to have full access to our desktop and mobile website, in addition to our app. If you do not link your subscription you will not be able to access unlimited stories, subscriber-only content, and the e-Edition on our desktop and mobile website and e-Edition app. Once you have created your account, please use these credentials to sign in on our desktop or mobile website for full access to your subscriber benefits. To link your subscription, please follow the directions below: iOS Open our app that you purchased a subscription for, Click on the settings (gear) icon in the top right corner of the screen, Click "Create Account" and follow the instructions to make a profile. Once you have created your account, please use these credentials to sign in on our desktop or mobile website for full access to your subscriber benefits. If that does not resolve your issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-877-424-5644 and we will do our best to resolve.
I know this is WI and football is king. However, there are those in this community who are involved in other sports that are going on during football season-swimming, volleyball, baseball-and I’d like to hear about them. The Herald’s entire sports section is consistently devoted to football, which is a disservice to the community.
Pay for access still ads
I wish the app weren’t loaded with advertisements, especially since I’m paying for the app. Overall, easy access to news on the go.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 188.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Wausau Daily Herald Digital Subscription $9.99
- Wausau Daily Herald Annual Digital Subscription $69.99