NOTE: Wave requires a CS108 handheld and a SimplyRFiD Pogi Account to function.
RFID reduces inventory from days to minutes. Retailers are using 3-4cent RFID tags and replacing barcodes for daily, accurate inventory counts.
SimplyRFiD Wave is an inventory system that makes taking inventory fast, accurate, and affordable -- with RFID. The Wave system includes this App (Wave), your iPhone, our Pogi Server backend (on AWS), and the CSL CS108 RFID Handheld.
How it works: Place RFID tags on your products, run the Wave App, and take inventory in minutes. The Wave app scans about 700 items per minute and synchronizes one or more Wave handhelds to the Pogi server to sync your inventory to the web.
Wave is more than just an app -- it's a complete inventory system and includes support from the SimplyRFID team to transition from chaos to control!
1. Synchronize your inventory to any ERP/OMS/Ecommerce system -- daily
SKU, Quantity, and Location is the heart of inventory. Wave can sync this data to any ERP or Order Management system. CSV, JSON, Airdrop, and direct REST APIs. With one RFID handheld, you take inventory of a 20,000-unit store inventory in about 30 minutes. Synchronize with Shopify, Netsuite, QuickBooks, ServiceNow, or any other backend in seconds.
2. SGTIN, RAIN CIN, DoD, or Rogue -- we support it all
Whether doing big box retailers on the SGTIN standard or managing your own store, Wave supports it. Wave includes all the support to set up and manage serialized RFID inventory and includes training/support on converting from Barcodes to RFID.
Make your inventory beautiful. You can set a picture for any item and Wave displays in your list as you're inventorying items.
4. TRACKING FIELDS
You can select custom field names and properties.
A few common fields:
- Asset ID or SKU/UPC/EAN for synchronizing to your ERP
- Long description
- Model Number
- Serial Number
- Latitude / Longitude (automatically tracked)
- Last Seen / Last inventoried date
- Calibration Due / Last Calibration
- Custom-defined fields you can use as you wish
Wave stores the GPS location of each item it locates. Outdoors this is within about 1 meter (3 feet) accuracy. Indoors this varies, but it's usually surprisingly accurate unless you are underground.
--- Nerd Stats ---
Battery life with Wave running on:
- iPhone SE (2022): 8 hours continuous
- iPod 7th Gen: 2.5 hours continuous (not recommended / end of life)
- CSL CS108-2 RFID/2D Barcode scanner: 2 hours of continuous scanning use, 24+ hours standby.
- RAIN RFID scans about 300 items per second, but the reality is you'll scan between 500 and 1,000 per minute.
--- REQUIREMENTS ---
OS: iOS 15+ capable Apple device.
Devices: iPods work but are not recommended. The iPhone SE (2022) is excellent or any iPhone since iPhone 7.
RFID: CSL CS108-2 Handheld Required.
Server: SimplyRFID Pogi Server Account
RFID Tags: Your choice of RAIN RFID tags from any vendor
Fix for an isolated issue where app crashes randomly when scanning
Ratings and Reviews
Seems solid but gps amazing.
Super fast inventory on my iPhone 7.
I wish they would make the photos easier to associate to items but they said it’s coming.
I really like the GPS. Works surprisingly well inside building to locate items later without making hundreds of locations. Maybe a cool map showing where my stuff is? Could you add? 6-stars if you can!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Simply RFiD
- 23.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Simply RFID