Wave is a free health app for chronic illness patients to track symptoms, medications, sleep, steps, and other important activities. Wave provides you with personal insights that enable you to work more effectively with doctors or care team to better control the side effects and symptoms you experience with conditions like chronic pain, diabetes, addiction, depression, chronic kidney disease, cancer or migraines.
People fighting chronic conditions don’t have to feel overwhelmed any longer; much can be done to control what you might experience while undergoing treatment. Many side effects (like nausea, constipation, fatigue, hair loss, loss of appetite, dehydration, depression, etc.) can be significantly reduced, if not eliminated altogether while fighting chronic illness.
Wave is a virtual advocate for your health, a companion helping you to do everything in your power to feel better.
Wave empowers those with health conditions to:
- TRACK SYMPTOMS & CONDITION:
Wave makes it easy for you to keep record of your physical and emotional wellbeing, tracking things like symptoms, mood, medications, water intake, sleep, and steps (integrated with Google Fit)
- DISCOVER PERSONAL INSIGHTS:
Real-time, personal health insights help you identify how your actions are related to your condition and symptoms, so you can take control of your health while facing chronic illness.
- SHARE YOUR HEALTH UPDATES:
A reliable account of your treatment experience leads to better collaboration with your care team or family.
Wave App Features:
- Update Your Overall Condition:
A simple “swipe” is all it takes indicate shifts in how you're feeling. Users can be specific about their “ups” and “downs” using 0% to 100% scale.
- Track Your Symptoms & Mood:
Symptom changes are easy to keep track of using a 5-point “Severity” scale, and a list of common symptoms (auto-ordered by severity). “New” symptoms can also be added as you go.
- See Personalized Insights:
Our AI-enabled personal "My Insights" are generated based on your own experiences. You'll discover what's related to your ups and downs and what you can do to take control of your health during chronic illness.
- Log Activities like Medication, Steps, Sleep:
Update your activities like Sleep, Water Intake, Medications, or Steps (Automatically integrated with Google Fit)
- Use a Quick Log to easily track every health experience along your journey:
Quickly log the times and details of important activities during treatment, like yoga, walking, water intake, meals, appointments, weight changes, or your vitals.
- Activities & Experiences Tracking
Physical Condition Shifts
Symptoms & Side-effects
Appointments, Treatments and Procedures
Steps (Integrated with Apple Health App)
- Users May Also Track:
* Users can easily chronicle the time and duration of what they do and what they experience and add notes, images and other details like "how the activity or experience affected their mood".
- Charts & Personal Analytics: Wave provides a comprehensive & unified understanding of a patient and his/her treatment experience enabling the identification of how his or her individual actions and encounters are related to significant shifts in their overall wellbeing or symptoms.
* Interactive Charts, automatically updated and personalized to your journey
- Share Feature: Users are able to share unique health experiences with family, friends, or doctors.
** Wave App does not give medical advice, please consult with your doctor before making any necessary changes to your health plan **
+ Updates to Improve User Experience
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Beautiful Chronic Illness tracker
Beautiful lay out. Well thought out. I love the sharing feature. Everything you log, shows up on a calendar. Availability to share just symptoms, or just sleep or many other options. Medication list with reminders. And pictures! This is wonderful
For daily management! Well done!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
You have a really nice app with lots of awesome features, but I find that your list of conditions is definitely lacking. I needed it to track MS symptoms. I was disappointed to see I could tracks multitude of STD symptoms, but there was no selection for MS symptoms. Not sure how you’ve managed to overlook this? I love your app, but it currently doesn’t serve my needs. Please update! I’d love to be able to use it!
Only for limited diseases
This seemed like a great way to link my health habits to my symptoms, so I can figure out what makes me feel my best, and worst. Unfortunately, my condition isn’t one of the available options, so I could never even get through setting it up. Oh well....at least I didn’t pay for it.
- Treatment Technologies & Insights, LLC
- 75.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Treatment Technologies & Insights, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.