Wavelength is a new group chat app that seamlessly brings together your friends, AI, and intuitive threading for a totally new messaging experience.
• Talk to AI with Friends: Effortlessly add AI powered by GPT-3.5 into your group chats. Just mention @AI to invite your intelligent virtual assistant to join the conversation. Wavelength is the first messaging app that lets multiple people talk to AI together.
• Intuitive Threading: Say goodbye to confusing and cluttered group chats. Wavelength’s intuitive threading system allows you to have multiple simultaneous conversations in a group. Keep discussions organized and easy to follow.
• End-to-End Encrypted: Conversations on Wavelength are private and secure, using state-of-the-art double ratchet end-to-end encryption. Only messages that mention @AI are unencrypted so that the bot can respond.
• History Sync: The history sync feature makes group onboarding a breeze. When a new member joins, existing members will automatically re-encrypt and securely share recent message history. Wavelength is the first end-to-end encrypted messaging app to offer a feature like this.
Need support or want to share your feedback? We’re here to help: email@example.com
• Fixes an issue where a link preview would be empty if the message was sent before the link preview loaded.
• Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing for 2 (maybe 3) reasons
The marquee feature first: the AI interaction supercharges every conversation. It’s like the old “let’s Google that” but doesn’t necessitate halting the conversation.
The sleeper hit: threading makes sense out of conversations you have with people that you have more than one reason to write to. Wish I had critical mass to extend that to groups, and I can’t wait until that’s the case. I can’t wait to give this outfit some money, but I hope I can convince a bunch of my friends to join first.
Subset of feature 1: the AI bots invite the same kind of blue-sky thinking that Chat AI did last year. Who do you want in on your conversation? Or who do you want to have a chat with? The three-famous-people dinner is no longer hypothetical. Your favorite deceased author? A striking fictional character? Your cat? Set the table and invite them in.
The number one messaging app I go to everyday
It took me a minute to get into this, but once I did, I can't stop checking! Great community and I love the way the app organizes conversations so it's easy to check on what's the latest thing someone has said.
Primary text service
Awesome app. My whole family uses it. Replaced Messenger and Text. Look forward to any updat. AI was a brilliant addition
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telepath Inc.
- 14.8 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Telepath Inc.