WavePad Music and Audio Editor is a full-featured professional audio and music editor. With WavePad you can edit and record music, voice, and other audio recordings. You can edit audio files with tools like cut, copy, paste. You can also add audio effects including echo, amplify, and noise reduction.
WavePad Audio Editor supports a number of formats including vox, gsm, and more! Whether you are a professional or an at-home enthusiast, WavePad has all of the tools you need to edit audio files. Typical applications include ringtones, voice-overs, trim sound bits, and many more!
• Supports a number of file formats including wave and aiff
• Editing capabilities include cut, copy, paste, insert, trim and more
• Effects include amplify, normalize, echo and more
• Work with multiple files
• Supports auto-trim and voice activated recording
• Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
• Recording runs in the background and when the screen turns off
• Upload to and download from your Google Drive and Dropbox account
WavePad contains optional in-app purchases and subscriptions.
• Subscriptions are billed monthly while purchases are one time payments (these are not subscriptions)
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period,
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and cost depends on your chosen package
• Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
For assistance using WavePad:
Terms of service:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. Keep the updates coming!
Thank Zeus, you guys finally fixed that annoying resolution problem on iPhone XS Max! No more letters or search bars disappearing up top at the notch of the phone and other weird artifacts. Everything fits perfectly on screen and looks clean and crisp. As it is, it’s a very good app for editing and making various tweaks to audio files. This is what I mainly use it for. Also, it’s fun to listen to some of my music with higher/slower pitches & tempo. And I’m glad that WavePad offers this function as well.
What would be cool is if you included an option of uploading video files and converting them to audio formats (wav. MP3. MP4, etc). Sometimes I’ll have audio from certain clips that I want to edit and play around with, but having to go to an online conversion website to do this is annoying and impractical on mobile. I think if you guys offered video to audio conversion, this app would more or less be perfect!
Otherwise, I’m still happy with it. I hope you continue with the updates and keep up the good work!
Excellent Audio Editor for iOS
I wish we could get audio plug-ins for it, like izotope or waves diamond pack.
There is a small issue though, I connected to my Dropbox account and there is no way to navigate through the folders available for downloading audio files into my device. Am I doing something wrong?
I have been able to open files from my iOS files app, but there really isn’t any way to select a target folder in that function either. There needs to be better integration with cloud services in general and Dropbox and Apple specifically.
I think the price was very reasonable I have paid much more for apps on my PC that do way less.
I just wished the VideoPad app for iOS was as useful as this, but you cannot import video with VideoPad for iOS, you can only select still images. I have contacted NCH about this, but there really hasn’t been that much of a discussion beyond my reporting of the issue and a reply from them that really wasn’t helpful. These features aren’t going to appear if I delete the app and reinstall it, they are missing from the app in the first place.
This app is a little better in that regard but it is still lacking access to important cloud storage sites. Also we really can’t use the import from iTunes feature as songs from our Apple Music account won’t have the proper permission to be accessed.
Accessible, but needs work.
I just downloaded the app and tested it with the voiceover screen reader, and it’s very accessible, but when I hit record, it beeps, then I lose voiceover speech. This app needs some work. For example, the first button is unlabeled, and it should be labeled as “menu” Other than that, it’s somewhat accessible, but needs accessibility improvements. Could you update the user interface to make it accessible with VoiceOver? Thank you!
- NCH Software
- 28.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 by NCH Software. All Rights Reserved. NCH Software, NCH products and their respective logos are trademarks of NCH Software.
- In-App Purchases
- All Features Subscription $2.99
- All Current Features $9.99
- Unlock All Output Formats $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.