The best audio walks in the world
The way you learn a city depends on who will be the guide. wayme involves in production process not only tour guides: it's can be artists, architects, engineers, gourmets, locals. Such approach helps to explore city like something complex and polyhedral.
You will be able to learn a lot more information about the city. More unusual, extraordinary information. Sometimes it can be just interesting stories from urbanites lives, sometimes it can be urban legends and historical routes. Very often, we learn only a hundredth part of what really is in the city. Using wayme, you will be able to choose exactly what you want to learn according to your preferences.
This's an application with audio walks. Don't confuse with audio guide! It's the walks! All the time your virtual storyteller will be with you. With him you will explore the city, interact with surrounding objects and cognize everything.
Take your headphones and let's go!
*** USERS FEEDBACKS ***
• "It feels like I'm deep in a parallel reality. I'm walking around the city in my headphones... With a man whom I had never seen, which currently isn't here, but he entertains me and shows something interesting!";
• "It's like a quest with pleasant voice and unexpected route. The walk was interesting and relaxing.";
• "Very easy to listen and go, without feeling that something has to be pressed or monitored.";
• "A pleasant mood after the walk! And the desire to further read, discuss, and maybe just once again enjoy the views.";
• "Interesting and informative walk. Very impressed by how good elaborated the tour. Jokes really made me smile. Thank you!"
P. S. We use your GPS only during a tour, but please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The first wayme audio walking tour in the United Kingdom: “London with Mr. & Mrs. White”.
We will walk through the very center of London, look at the sun horses and golden female statues, step through the sounds of Swiss bells, listen to the greatest playwright of all times and peoples, greet the knight, look at the crime scene and maybe even climb onto the back of a lion. And all these are not a whole list that we planning to have!
wayme. Hear you on the streets of London!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Лучшее что было со времён туризма с туризмом
Лучшее туристическое Приложение, каждая экскурсия - это уникальная и неповторимая история с прекрасно подобранным звуковым сопровождением
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Max Kuznetsov
- 129.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPad (8th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 wayme
- In-App Purchases
- Bread crumbs of old Munich $2.99
- The Legends of Charles Bridge $1.99
- Royal inside out journey $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.