The best audio walks in the world
The way you learn a city depends on who will be the guide. wayme involves in production process not only tour guides: it's can be artists, architects, engineers, gourmets, locals. Such approach helps to explore city like something complex and polyhedral.
You will be able to learn a lot more information about the city. More unusual, extraordinary information. Sometimes it can be just interesting stories from urbanites lives, sometimes it can be urban legends and historical routes. Very often, we learn only a hundredth part of what really is in the city. Using wayme, you will be able to choose exactly what you want to learn according to your preferences.
This's an application with audio walks. Don't confuse with audio guide! It's the walks! All the time your virtual storyteller will be with you. With him you will explore the city, interact with surrounding objects and cognize everything.
Take your headphones and let's go!
*** USERS FEEDBACKS ***
• "It feels like I'm deep in a parallel reality. I'm walking around the city in my headphones... With a man whom I had never seen, which currently isn't here, but he entertains me and shows something interesting!";
• "It's like a quest with pleasant voice and unexpected route. The walk was interesting and relaxing.";
• "Very easy to listen and go, without feeling that something has to be pressed or monitored.";
• "A pleasant mood after the walk! And the desire to further read, discuss, and maybe just once again enjoy the views.";
• "Interesting and informative walk. Very impressed by how good elaborated the tour. Jokes really made me smile. Thank you!"
P. S. We use your GPS only during a tour, but please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Today we are pleased to introduce a new city in wayme: Kropyvnytskyi (Ukraine).
In this city, we will walk the first route that will take us in time. Let’s look through the looking glass; check the mouth of the snake and the eyes of the iron man who cleans the city; touch fancy trees from other continents and find the place where the Ukrainian theater was born. Do you want to plunge into the history of an unusual city in the heart of Ukraine? Let’s go! It’s time!
Ratings and Reviews
I have never tried something like this before. It feels really like a magic with a virtual narrator behind you.
Лучшее что было со времён туризма с туризмом
Лучшее туристическое Приложение, каждая экскурсия - это уникальная и неповторимая история с прекрасно подобранным звуковым сопровождением
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Max Kuznetsov
- 121.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (4th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 wayme
- In-App Purchases
- The Legends of Charles Bridge $1.99
- Royal inside out journey $0.99
- Bread crumbs of old Munich $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.