WBIR is pleased to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
Improved weather data source to give you accurate current conditions and forecasts from your favorite weather source!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Use to love the app but disappeared
I always used my WBIR weather app usually everyday and then today when I got up, it had disappeared from my phone. It says it is loaded but I actually have to go into apps and then click to open it. If I can’t have an icon on my phone, I will never use it.
I depend on this app every day and it gives me (most of the time) a correct forecast! But it has a lot of ads and scams on the forecast part. If you go to forecast, it will show you the weather then give tons of ads! But this app is very reliable on home, hours and daily.
Why does not match?
The radar map is great, but why does the 7 day outlook not match what’s on TV? Right now you can see the rain coming on the map and you say it’s coming, but on the 7 day it says no rain? Wish it was my accurate with the TV weather forecast.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.