Manage the Project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) on the outline list and tree chart. Construct work packages tree and update estimate; Import work elements from MS Excel and export WBS to PDF, Excel, and image files. Moreover, we can convert a WBS to a project plan file in the QuickPlan app.
WBS is a hierarchical and incremental decomposition of the project into phases, deliverables, and work packages. It is a tree structure, which shows a subdivision of effort required to achieve an objective, for example, a program, project, and contract.
Mobilinked WBS is THE easy to use WBS management app for the iPad. Natural gestures use on a clean user interface makes WBS maintenance more comfortable, faster, and more efficient than ever before. Visualize and simplify WBS on the outline and graphics chart views, to divide work elements and sketch out labor cost, materials cost, and total cost of each component. The app automatically adds the costs up to the element hierarchy, with supports of continuous and bulk-inputting.
WBS can be exported to the image, Excel, and PDF files, AND converted as a project plan in QuickPlan (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
WBS supports bulk work elements inputting and support importing work elements from MS Excel file
• Feature video - https://youtu.be/FZ7puht7Nao
• Support - at http://wbs.mobilinked.biz
● UI language: English; Project data: Unicode (multiple languages)
WBS deliveries fast, intuitive, and discoverable experience to users on a clean and smooth interface
• Work package maintenance - natural gestures, continuous and batch inputting on outline and chart views
• Project estimate - work package labor cost and materials cost support Communication - exports WBS as image/pdf and excel file
• Collaboration - shares WBS across multiple devices via email, airdrop, and 3rd cloud apps
• Project plan integration – exports as a project plan to QuickPlan
• Maintain work elements in text outline view and graphics tree-style chart view
• Continuous and batch work element inputting
• Importing from MS Excel file
• Three chart layouts, AND display as colorful or mono style.
• Color and icon
• Supports big project (smooth interaction for 1000 task packages)
• Natural gestures (swipe left/right to adjust outline levels, tap with two fingers to collapse/expand all groups together, hold and move to change the sequence.)
• Build project quotes with labor and materials costs; labor cost can be input as an effort
• Project charge rate, currency, and work package category customization
• Collapse / Expand specific or all groups; zoom on chart view.
• User interface customization options
• Share WBS across devices via Email, Airdrop, and third-party cloud apps
• Export outlines with cost as a new project plan to QuickPlan (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
• Export whole WBS or a selected work-group to an Excel file
• Export whole WBS or select work-group chart to a PDF with exporting customization options
• Export the whole WBS or a selected work-group to an Image file
• Undo and toast message with voice
• WBS duplication
WBS makes work planning easy and fast to help estimate future project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in sketching out your work elements and cost. The best project management app for your business on the iPad.
- More color options
- Home Screen improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This program is a valuable asset to and Project Management Suite. The program makes creation of a WBS an easy task as it should be.
This is a great tool. Almost perfect. I’d love keyboard shortcuts, but this tool is great! Keep up the great work developer!
I had been looking for a simple, high-value WBS app for quite some time and finally found this one. It is by the same company that produces QuickPlan Pro and the interface elegance and simplicity have followed through to this product. The export features are well thought out and even exports to the QuickPlan Pro product into a project plan.
While it is not perfect (it is a ".0" release after all), it provides everything necessary to quickly and easily produce a WBS and cost out a project. I sent the developers a couple of suggestions and they responded immediately.
I have no doubt this product will continue to evolve in a positive direction. The price is right, too! It would be great if they would add more cloud storage options (OneDrive, Box, GoogleDrive), as only Dropbox is currently supported.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hao Li
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 ~ 2022 Mobilinked Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.