Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The StormTracker 13 Weather team delivers the Grand Strand and Pee Dee’s most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WBTW Weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WBTW Weather to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WBTW Weather app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand, and Pee Dee areas
- The latest video forecast from the StormTracker 13 weather team
- Current weather conditions for Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand, and Pee Dee areas and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from StormTracker 13
We’re working hard to make your experience better with each update. Here are a few of the updates in this release:
-Enhanced Radar Legend
-More types of Radar Layers (Precipitation, Satellite, etc)
-More types of animated weather overlay information (previously only Precipitation was animated)
-Timestamp for animated radar
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This was my favorite station for news and weather. Unfortunately Nexstar didn’t want to cooperate with Direct TV and pulled this channel!! Hopefully we will get it back soon.
I agree: don’t fix what isn’t broken.
I really liked the old app. The latest weather report is the only one actually needed. I see no need for older reports. I lost all my locations and can no longer pinpoint my exact location. But I miss the hourly forecast most of all. It helped me plan the time of day I prefer to get out if necessary. The old app was a five-star. This one is not. Sorry.
Thank you so much for sending the daily
Weather reports! James and Jonathan
do a wonderful job!!! They give details,
are specific and great graphics.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.