This application is designed to give you unbiased information that can help you and your doctor decide when you should start and how often you should have screening mammograms.
• Should you start screening mammograms in your 40s, or wait until you are 50?
• Should you have a mammogram every year, or every other year?
The first step in making these decisions is understanding your risk of breast cancer.
With Breast Screening Decisions application you will:
• Assess your personal risk of breast cancer
• See the benefits and harms of screening mammograms for women like you
• Explore your personal values about breast cancer screening
• Create a summary to share with your doctor
Information you enter here is anonymous, and we never ask your name or email address.
Breast Screening Decisions was developed by researchers at Weill Cornell Medical College and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center who are interested in helping women and their doctors make informed decisions about health screening.
Visit our web-site to learn more http://bsd.med.cornell.edu
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very useful and informative
This is really helpful and useful app in predicting early signs of breast cancer.
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- 34.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Weill Cornell Medical College 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.