The WCSC Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better try next time
Good app when it works, god forbid you want to watch a video, the whole app crashes, plus it doesn’t work in landscape view. Also there is no back button, once you click on a window, that’s it, you have to close the app all the way down and restart it again.
Needs an update to fix issues.
Recently the app will no go past the intro/ad screen, other times it stays on the intro/ad screen for way too long. When you need a quick weather radar update, the last thing you want is a delay getting that information. There should be no intro/ad screen or at least the option to disable it and open straight to radar.
Latest Update (Reformat)
The previous version was great, no need to fix what’s not broken! This reformat is completely horrible. Way to many adds and Live 5 spots compared to news articles. Visually you all are trying to cram to much stuff into one space.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.