The WDAM Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Have to see ads before alerts
This app will get someone hurt. You have to view the ad before you can see the current weather and it costs valuable time when stormy weather is near.
Why is it that after the update, every time I open the app it shows me Mississippi? I have to delete it off of my favorites every time I open it. I don't care about Mississippi...
I did not like this weather app
The weather alerts are too far out that date. When the alert comes on the warning is over. I do not care for Nick’s weather forecast videos.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.