The WDAM Mobile Weather App includes:
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are too many ads. During our recent severe weather there was a tornado warning. I tried using the app to figure out what was going on. It would come up to the first ad and then freeze. It was useless.
Besides the ads the app is actually decent. Just get rid of some of the ads. Especially the one that comes up when you first start the app.
Not very accurate
This App is getting worse and worse. One day it said my location was right in the middle of dark green, red, & yellow on the radar screen (meaning it was raining) and it was sunshining big as day at my house. It had not rained all day! And for the past 3 days it has been completely wrong regarding the forecast. Actually WDAM has been wrong about the forecast also. Don’t know where y’all get your info from, but maybe you should get it from a more reliable source! Not worth having this App or watching the weather on TV anymore.
Have to see ads before alerts
This app will get someone hurt. You have to view the ad before you can see the current weather and it costs valuable time when stormy weather is near.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.