WDRB is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
* performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Update is horrible. Slow to open. Ads seem to be everywhere. Don’t like it anymore.
My new go-to weather app!
For years I’ve used the old Storm app, by Weather Underground. Now that it has been discontinued, I have been searching for a new weather app. After downloading numerous chart-toppers, including the new Storm app, and being let down, I thought I’d give this a try and I’m so glad I did. If you’re looking for a replacement for the old Storm app I suggest trying this, especially if you live in the Louisville, KY area.
Good Replacement for WU & the WU Version of Storm
I’ve been on a desperate search for a replacement for my dearly departed WeatherUnderground version of Storm. I kept the WeatherUnderground app primarily for the Scientific Discussion section since they offloaded several important radar layers to Storm. With this app, I get the full, pre-Storm radar experience of old WU and I get the blog, which satisfies me for the scientific discussion.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.