Welcome to the official WE Fest app for 2018!
This new and improved app features an up-to-the-minute lineup & schedule, now playing information, interactive scavenger hunt, track my tent functionality, beautiful artist photography, the latest festival news, my schedule for planning your trip and more. This latest update has all of the must-have features for attending WE Fest 2018. Please install or update today!
Summary of App Features
- Up-to-the-minute schedule & festival lineup with quick filters for finding your favorite artists
- Now Playing Ticker added to home screen so you always know who is on stage
- Artist pages for every performer including videos, bio, photos and more
- My Schedule for creating your own personal festival schedule
- Live festival map with ability to drop custom pins for remembering your camping or parking spot
- Track My Tent functionality lets you drop pins on the map and guides you back to your tent
- Set up alerts for notifying you prior to the start of a performance
- Latest festival news, videos and updates
- Notifications & alerts for important festival and artist updates
- Buy tickets for WE Fest right from app
- Festival info all in one place (directions, camping info, shuttle services, maps etc.)
- Interactive scavenger hunt feature for added fun & chance at great prizes during live festival
- Find My Friends feature for quickly and easily locating and chatting with friends while on the festival grounds
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updated for 2019
Ratings and Reviews
- Townsquare Media, LLC
- 98.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Townsquare Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.