We Heart It is a refreshingly positive community where you can search, save, and share what inspires you. Download now & explore millions of photos and articles!
Use We Heart It to discover millions of amazing photos and articles from a community that shares your passion for inspiring quotes, fashion, beauty, photography, travel, music, and more. Use the We Heart It app to:
- Explore an up-to-date daily feed of inspiring content: quotes, fashion, photography, wallpapers, travel, beauty, celebrities, TV, movies, & more
- Search millions of posts and find inspiration
- Follow like-minded creators, top influencers, trending topics, and collections
- Discover top writers who share their life experiences, review and recommend new products, share their daily routine, and more
CURATE & SAVE
- Download and save your favorite images to your camera roll
- Heart posts you love and save them to a collection
- Invite friends to contribute to collaborative collections
UPLOAD CONTENT & BUILD YOUR FOLLOWING
- Upload photos and edit them in our built-in photo editor
- Write articles and share them with your followers
- Endlessly curate your profile and collections
- Get discovered! Top posts are promoted and shared with our millions of users
Be a part of our inspiring community and join the millions of users who have used We Heart It since 2007!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST:
ADD US ON INSTAGRAM:
LET'S BE FACEBOOK FRIENDS:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
We Heart It is available for free, but we offer two separate subscriptions:
Get The Look - Photo editing features and ad-free version of the app available in a one-month ($6.49) subscription.
We Heart It Discover - an ad-free version of the app is available in one-month ($1.99), six-month ($8.99), and 12-month ($11.99) subscriptions.
Please note that with all subscriptions:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews for the same amount as your original subscription, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
View our Terms of Service at: http://weheartit.com/about/terms-of-service
We Heart It FAQ: http://help.weheartit.com
Hearting just got better with this new update! This update includes additional Premium subscription features + more.
– *New Subscription Feature*: Customize your We Heart It app icon with 5 unique choices
– *New Subscription Feature*: 2 new background colors added. Choose from 7 background colors to make your profile stand out from the rest
– *New Subscription Feature*: 10 new wallpapers added. Download 60 hand picked wallpapers curated by our editors
– Sign in with Apple is now available for users on iOS 13+
– Heart count has been updated to include user engagement
– Added an “Articles” section to your profile so all authored articles will now show on your profile
– Bug fixes and overall improvements
Thanks for using We Heart It. Need help? Want to provide feedback? Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Please get rid of the watermark on saved photos
I have been using this app for years mainly for editing purposes and when I first used the app there were barely any ads. Now there are ads everywhere, even multiple ads after just trying to save one photo. I’m constantly getting taken to the app store or safari even when I haven’t touched anything. It is really, VERY annoying especially when every single ad is a scam anyways.
Here is what is making me very angry though; just recently after I saved a bunch of photos I noticed they ALL had the We Heart It logo in the corner! We get it, you are trying to get your money, but it is going to make you lose a bunch of users. People make edits or transparents that take hours or even days to finish just to get the app’s logo slapped on it. It doesn’t seem right, even if it may be technically allowed.
This app has become unusable at this point. You shouldn’t have to buy being able to save a photo. It can improve if you just limit the amount of ads and stop being so money-hungry. Yeah it may be “affordable” but no one is going to buy saving a photo without a watermark, you can just simply google at that point. There is really no app like We Heart It, it brings groups together and it’s amazing, so please consider this.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. In response to the high demand we have increased the number of watermark-free downloads to 10 per day or (300/month). Thank you again for sharing your concerns.
WHI is my favorite app. A place where I have spent a lot of my time in the past few years. A lot has changed about the app and I am wondering if you guys would be willing to go back to how some things used to be. For one, the ads are overflowing on the app. When I first started on the app, I don’t ever remember there being any ads. But after a while of using it, I remember them going across the very bottom of the screen. Now, they are literally everywhere. I don’t even touch them and I’ll be fixing my collections when they come onto my screen out of nowhere and cover the whole thing. There’s always a tapping sound when I am using the app, and I cannot ever play music while I’m using WHI, because there are so many ads. We shouldn’t have to be closing out of ads every minute, or even less sometimes while using the app. Also, many of us would like to write articles from the mobile app. Lastly, I would like to be able to add my images into channels from the mobile app. Thank you for the amazing app, just please consider some of the changes.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using We Heart It and for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. Sorry to hear you find the ads to be distracting and intrusive. We often review our apps to make sure that there are not too many ads shown and will take your feedback into consideration! Like many apps, we're glad to provide the app and updates for free, but showing some ads allows us to support our team and keep the app running, updated and awesome. Remember, you can always update to the ad-free version of the app as well. Sorry to hear that you are hearing tapping noises while using the app. If you are still experiencing this issue, please email us at email@example.com and we can look into it for you. Are you trying to add images to your collections? To do this, heart them first, then select 'Add to collections.' :) Happy Hearting!!
whi doomed itself 😭💔
as an editor, i've been on we heart it for a while now, and i have absolutely LOVED this app for many things. it's easy to find background pictures and editing needs as well as celebrity pictures. however, whi has doomed itself by adding premium things you have to pay for. most of the people i know that use this app are teenagers, mostly BROKE teenagers. we cannot afford to pay for a subscription just to take watermarks out and download gifs. whi, i'm just really disappointed now. do you have to pay for instagram or pinterest ? i think rather than adding a watermark ( which makes no sense at all... ) whi can make profits by maybe adding coins ... ? similar to the amino coin feature, where certain pictures can only be downloaded by paying a creator coins. and ofc, the coins would have to be bought. i think this could be a great incentive for creators & editors & artists on this app... and whi would hopefully make lots of profit. however, putting a watermark? throws a lot of people off and letting us have a daily number of saves doesn't make me feel too good. it makes me feel like whi is looking down on me for not being able to afford the subscription. ps. even if i ask my parents to buy the subscription for me, do you really think they'll do it ? they'll just tell me to find images somewhere else 😫✋
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. In response to the high demand we have increased the number of watermark-free downloads to 10 per day. Thank you for your other suggestions!
- Super Basic, LLC.
- 142.8 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Super Basic LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Whi Gold Monthly $4.99
- Whi Gold Weekly $1.99
- Whi Gold 6 Months $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.