Wealth Tracker application - your best and most comprehensive tool for tracking and managing your assets and net worth. Track your wealth using your own custom asset and liability categories. Assign your tags, locations and documents to assets. Supports assets and liabilities held in supported foreign currencies.
One step to building wealth is to measure and track your financial progress. Not tracking your financial progress is like driving with your eyes closed, you have no idea where you’ve been or where you are going, and you are probably going to have an accident.
Net worth is the king of personal financial calculations and the most important scorecard in the game of wealth-building.
Net worth is the single-most important financial measure to track. It not only tells you how much you own but when looked at over time it lets you know whether your wealth is increasing or decreasing and by how much. It's an accurate measure of how you're doing in growing your wealth. It is like giving yourself a grade every month and helps keep your spending/savings for the month accountable. It could give you answers to questions like 'how am I doing?' and, 'am I going to be O.K.?'.
• Custom asset and liability categories .
• Support for categories held in foreign currencies (30 currencies supported).
• Depreciable assets.
• Automatic exchange rate updates.
• Custom category tags. Assign colour to a tag.
• Assign locations to your assets.
• Assign document management.
• Display your assets locations on a map
• Quick and simple data entry.
• Pre-populated values from the previous months' entry.
• Track individual asset or liability categories.
• Multiple charts: net worth, total assets/liabilities, individual asset/liability category, tags.
• Pie charts showing distribution of your asset/liability categories (% or amount).
• Tap on any chart point to see its information and/or edit that record.
• Compare net worth records from different periods.
• Compare your net worth to mean and median net worth in other countries.
• Display bar chart of your annual net worth, estimate net worth for future years based on the trend from previous ones.
• Set your net worth goal and see it in your charts.
• Password protection (optional).
• Multiple printable reports: net worth statement, assets, liabilities, tag-based reports.
• Copy any chart as an image to your clipboard or print it.
• Backup all your data to a file on a local disk, iCloud drive, Dropbox, etc.
• Restore your data from a file from a local disk, iCloud drive, Dropbox, etc.
• Export your data to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file that lets you import it to MS Excel or Numbers.
• Setup monthly reminders so you don't forget to log your next month's net worth.
Supported currencies: US Dollar, Japanese Yen, Bulgarian Lev, Czech Koruna, Danish Krone, Pound sterling, Hungarian Forint, Polish Zloty, Romanian Leu, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Norwegian Krone, Croatian kKuna Russian Rouble, Turkish Lira, Australian Dollar, Brazilian Real, Canadian Dollar, Chinese Yuan renminbi, Hong Kong Dollar, Indonesian Rupiah, Israeli Shekel, Indian Rupee, South Korean Won, Mexican Peso, Malaysian Ringgit, New Zealand Dollar, Philippine Piso, Singapore Dollar, Thai Baht, South African Rand
Added support for macOS BigSur
Fixed minor UI issues
Blue Plum Software Inc, The, lo sviluppatore, ha indicato che le procedure sulla tutela della privacy dell’app possono includere il trattamento dei dati come descritto di seguito. Per ulteriori informazioni, consulta l’informativa sulla privacy dello sviluppatore.
Dati non raccolti
Lo sviluppatore non raccoglie alcun dato da quest’app.
Le procedure per la tutela della privacy possono variare, per esempio, in base alle funzioni che usi o alla tua età. Ulteriori informazioni
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.