WealthPlus makes it simple to track your net worth over time. Beautiful charts let you see how your wealth is trending over a number of categories: banking, investments, auto, mortgage, loans and more. Add your own categories, too. At a glance see how your current net worth compares to last month and use it inform your savings and investment strategies. Simple and beautiful.
Security is #1 with WealthPlus, so we ensure that your financial data never leaves the device and is for your eyes only. In addition, we make it easy to lock your data on device with a passcode or using Touch ID (on equipped phones).
⋆ Security #1. Your financial data NEVER leaves the phone.
⋆ Charts. 10 different charts show you how your financial health is trending over time.
⋆ See you current net worth at a glance.
⋆ Customize your financial accounts to match how you save.
⋆ Reminder. Be reminded to enter your wealth on a regular basis.
⋆ Passcode protection. Enter a password to protect your data further. Optional.
⋆ Touch/Face ID. Use Apple’s Touch or Face ID for more convenient data protection. Optional.
We have a few updates to improve your use of Wealth+:
• Fixed the feedback emails so your ideas get to us without any bounced emails.
• Fixed an issue in iOS 12 wherein the Charts time period selector was difficult to read.
• Exporting on an iPad now works as it should.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty Solid Net Worth App!
This is almost everything I’m looking for in a simple app that lets me track net worth.
I like the fact that I can manually enter Asset and Liability cash flows. I wanted something that was not linked to my actual accounts (for security reasons)
Suggestions for improvements:
1) Improve the remind me feature for a more customizable date/time. Currently it sends a motivation at midnight, that can easily get missed and never seen. I’d love the option to be notified via email also.
2) Web interface. I’d love a simple web interface for the application so I can access this information cross platform in a browser if needed. I know this would be a bigger more complex feature to implement because we would need accounts to sync data unless you could somehow tap into the iCloud account data for the website.
3) Shake to undo, deletion confirmation or a way to restore an accidentally deleted net worth entry. It is very easy to accidentally swipe to delete an entry with no way to recover it.
4) Support for tracking cents (decimal places). Even though you can enter cents with a dollar amount, the cents get removed when the entry is saved.
Very effective and motivational
Ever since I started tracking my net worth with this app, my spending habits and mindset around money have strengthened tenfold. This is the first review I’ve ever written about anything in the App Store and it’s because this wealth tracker is just that good. It’s so simple and powerful with the graphs and tabs to track your assets and liabilities. I wish it had a feature for budgeting, but you can get that on another app.
A great net worth app
I love to keep track of my net worth. I keep track of my net worth in an Excel spreadsheet. I was looking for a net worth app to put my Excel spreadsheet information into, and I found this app. It does everything my spreadsheet did plus great charts. The only issue I had was doesn't like the date I put in if it isn't exactly one month away from the last date I entered.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.