WealthPlus makes it simple to track your net worth over time. Beautiful charts let you see how your wealth is trending over a number of categories: banking, investments, auto, mortgage, loans and more. Add your own categories, too. At a glance see how your current net worth compares to last month and use it inform your savings and investment strategies. Simple and beautiful.
Security is #1 with WealthPlus, so we ensure that your financial data never leaves the device and is for your eyes only. In addition, we make it easy to lock your data on device with a passcode or using Touch ID (on equipped phones).
⋆ Security #1. Your financial data NEVER leaves the phone.
⋆ Charts. 10 different charts show you how your financial health is trending over time.
⋆ See you current net worth at a glance.
⋆ Customize your financial accounts to match how you save.
⋆ Reminder. Be reminded to enter your wealth on a regular basis.
⋆ Passcode protection. Enter a password to protect your data further. Optional.
⋆ Touch/Face ID. Use Apple’s Touch or Face ID for more convenient data protection. Optional.
Fixed a crash on the chart view.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty Solid Net Worth App!
This is almost everything I’m looking for in a simple app that lets me track net worth.
I like the fact that I can manually enter Asset and Liability cash flows. I wanted something that was not linked to my actual accounts (for security reasons)
Suggestions for improvements:
1) Improve the remind me feature for a more customizable date/time. Currently it sends a motivation at midnight, that can easily get missed and never seen. I’d love the option to be notified via email also.
2) Web interface. I’d love a simple web interface for the application so I can access this information cross platform in a browser if needed. I know this would be a bigger more complex feature to implement because we would need accounts to sync data unless you could somehow tap into the iCloud account data for the website.
3) Shake to undo, deletion confirmation or a way to restore an accidentally deleted net worth entry. It is very easy to accidentally swipe to delete an entry with no way to recover it.
4) Support for tracking cents (decimal places). Even though you can enter cents with a dollar amount, the cents get removed when the entry is saved.
Stay Motivated and Build Wealth
I have been using this app for almost three years now and I can’t tell you how much I love it. Every two weeks when I would get paid, I’d update my net worth and add another notch in my belt (for better or for worse haha).
Manually entering in my net worth every two weeks and being able to easily scroll back on my history for the past few years is what kept me motivated to hit a six figure net worth while not making six figures myself. The added feature of having notes so you can see those as you’re scrolling amplififes the experience.
Get the app, it’ll really change your life!
A great net worth app
I love to keep track of my net worth. I keep track of my net worth in an Excel spreadsheet. I was looking for a net worth app to put my Excel spreadsheet information into, and I found this app. It does everything my spreadsheet did plus great charts. The only issue I had was doesn't like the date I put in if it isn't exactly one month away from the last date I entered.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andrew Little
- 3.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.