MeMental health, heart rate, blood pressure measurement, blood tests, statistical exercise step, sleep time, physical situation palm in hand, at any time to monitor your health.
Intelligent alarm clock
Set the alarm clock for the Wearfit2.0 bracelet, remind you to get up through the brakes and no longer disturb the people around you.
Set the call reminder for the Wearfit2.0 bracelet, the phone rings automatically when the phone calls, the phone will not miss the call in the bag.
Support for "health" applications
Can be heart rate, blood pressure, synchronized to the "health" applications, so that you more comprehensive understanding of health.
** This version supports Apple Gear Fit healthy application **
** WEARFIT2.0 only support a higher level of equipment, if remind the device can't connect, you can go to the app store download and use WEARFIT **
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Reprocessed the number of steps to upload apple health, the data is more accurate
Ratings and Reviews
It seems about right for the price vs Fitbit. 1) I recommend getting a native English speaker to write the manual and notes in the app, if this will be sold in America. They’re not clear enough to follow, other than what is intuitive. I’d rather have nothing written in the comments under heart rate evaluation and sleep disturbances, etc., thank the ridiculous nonsense currently written.
2) I’ve had it for about a week now, and it’s beginning to get better about my heart rate and steps. It was significantly off for the first 5 days, missing 4 hour chunks of sleep and thousands of steps.
3) Fatigue assessment seems like a magic 8 ball. I was up all night with insomnia one tight, two hours of sleep tracked coupled with very low heart rate and EXHAUSTION, and the next day my “fatigue” was tracked as “good condition.” The following night, i slept great for 7 hours, and it called my condition “moderate fatigue” and gives me this nonsensical tip (I am underweight with a condition that causes low heart rate): obesity can increase the burden on the heart, heart rate is accelerated, so the obese people to exercise, adjust the diet to maintain suitable weight.” Lol thanks?
4) Can’t figure out what “Training Program” and “Take Exercise” buttons/sections on the app are or how to utilize them. Maybe some English instructions?
5) Been afraid to check the waterproof feature, so no comment yet.
At least the HR is relatively accurate
I tried to send in feedback through the app, but it wouldn’t submit it so I will just put my feedback here...
1. There should be HR alerts for when your HR goes over a certain level. I’m impressed that the HR is accurate for the most part, but I would still like to be alerted if my HR is abnormally high when I’m not exercising.
2. The HR data should also cross over to the Health App on my iPhone. The steps cross over, so why can’t the HR data cross over also?
3. The sleep quality evaluator only gives me a 3 hour increment and I know I slept more than 3 hours. For last night, on the home page with all the little boxes it says I slept over 7 hours, but when I go to the sleep page there is no data. This function needs work.
Tracker seems fine but app and instructions are awful
Got my tracker yesterday and spent several hours trying to figure out how to bind the bracelet to app and how to set things up. Still haven't figured out the "training program" and the"take exercise" part. Instructions are minimal and in very poor broken English. I would suggest hiring a native English speaker to write an actual instruction booklet. I did wear the tracker to water aerobics today and it still is functioning so that's good. There were three things I was looking for in a tracker 1 waterproof for swimming 2 heart monitor 3 affordable. This one filled the bill. I just hope I can figure out how to take advantage of all the features
- zepeng chen
- 140.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © right@ ChenZepeng
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.