Introducing Weather AR: The most beautiful and accurate Weather app that also shows you Weather conditions around you in Augmented Reality. Simply hold your Device up in the direction of a City or Tropical Cyclone, to see what Weather conditions are like in that area! In addition to our groundbreaking Augmented Reality feature, Weather AR includes full Local Weather Forecast and Radar features as well. Local Weather includes Current Weather, a 7 Day Forecast, and an Hour-by-Hour forecast for an unheard-of 168 Hours. If you want to view more information for a Day or Hour, simply Touch it and additional data is unobtrusively displayed. And with our Interactive Radar feature, viewing Animated Precipitation, Earthquakes, and even Tropical Cyclones is literally a breeze.
With our Local Weather feature, you can simply Touch a Day to view a detailed Day/Night Forecast for that Day; or Touch an Hour to view Conditions, Wind Speed, Humidity, and more. And in addition to offering beautiful Daytime Graphics, Weather AR knows when it’s nighttime outside and updates to beautiful Nighttime Graphics as well. Weather AR also automatically knows when you’re on Land or by/on the Water, and morphs from a Weather Forecast to a Marine Forecast when it detects you’re by the Water! With all these features, Weather AR takes the concept of the Weather App, modernizes it, and brings it into the next decade and beyond!
Advanced yet Easy to Use Features
- Current Weather Conditions
- Hour-by-Hour Forecast for the next 168 Hours
- Brief and Detailed Weather Forecast for the next 7 days
- Automatically updating Daytime/Nighttime Graphics included
- Touch Hour or Day for more Detailed Information
- Current Humidity, Dew Point, Wind Speed, Visibility, Pressure, and more
- Local Weather Forecast feature morphs into a Local Marine Forecast when it detects you’re on/near the Ocean/Water
- Interactive Radar displays Animated Precipitation (U.S. only), current Tropical Cyclones, and Earthquakes for the past 24 hours
- Augmented Reality (AR) shows you current Weather conditions around you
- Simply hold your device up in the direction of a City or Tropical Cyclone to see what Weather conditions are like in that direction
- AR displays Weather conditions for Cities within a 25 mile radius of your location, with populations greater than 50,000
- AR displays current Atlantic/Pacific Tropical Cyclones
- Works great in iPhone Landscape Orientation
- Updated Google Ads with iOS 14's App Tracking Transparency
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t ever give one star except if its really bad and this one is really bad. It crashes and won’t load fully and freezes as soon as i try to tap the radar or the AR. the globe will not fully load and then freezes. So instead of getting upset i just delete the crash trash and go on with my life. The app could be nice but the way it is now its gonna take some work.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.