Weather Bot allows you to create custom weather interfaces in any location in the world.
Choose the weather component, choose the location, choose unique skins and consult the weather forecast graphs.
Scroll through locations you've built with weather components and use the same interfaces on iPhone, iPad and Mac.
• Use the same Weather Bot account to log into all your devices, in each device you will find the same favorite locations, the same interface and settings.
• Create weather interfaces for any location you want with Weather Bot by adding unique weather components.
• Change the look however you want with the Weather Bot, order locations and components in as many ways as possible.
It uses 26 unique weather components.
• Maps: Current
• Time: Clock
• Current Observations: Simple, Complex
• Forecasts: Hourly, Daily
• Instruments: Barometer, Hygrometer, Sky, Thermometer, UV meter, Sun, Twilight, Moon, Anemometer, Rain gauge, Visibility, Photography
• Sensors: Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, UV, Sunrise, Sunset, Wind, Rain
• Each weather component on Weather Bot supports hourly and daily (10-days) forecasts at its core.
• All weather components on Weather Bot support daily and hourly weather forecasts via graphs.
• Change Weather Bot Skins to your weather components to make each location's interface unique and personal.
• Weather Bot supports all units of measure for each weather component.
• Home screen and lock screen widget support with Weather Bot.
• Your personal information, and all your locations, will never be given to third parties by Weather Bot.
Weather Bot uses auto-renewing subscriptions.
Premium offers additional features like all component types, unlimited components, unlimited locations, unlimited weather requests, home screen and lock screen widgets, app icons.
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store Account Settings after purchase.
+ Details in Current Observations Complex and Simple (The Current Observations Complex and Simple category components now support the detailed interface of current weather data)
+ Fixed errors in Current Observations Complex (The Current Observations Complex category component presented wind data only in km/h)
Ratings and Reviews
This app has potential
I like this app because I can choose what aspects of weather I want to see. The user interface is clean and simple. There are some bugs I’d like to see worked out and new features I’d like to see.
Developer Response ,
Thank you mattgordon39 for writing us. Of course, the app is constantly improving, we have many new features to add yet.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Elton Nallbati
- 76.6 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © aiweatherbot.com
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Annual) $9.99
- Vinci $0.99
- Damnum $1.99
- Pro (Annual) $3.99
- Vortex $2.99
- Helios $1.99