Weather Dock Express is the most modern, innovative, and beautiful Weather application. Weather Dock Express features stunning photorealistic animations, super accurate weather forecasts, gorgeous interactive 3D Graphics, and even Live Tropical Storm, Earthquake, Clouds, and Sunlight data. View photorealistic animations with animated Rain, Snow, Clouds, the Sun, Moon, even Lightning, and more! Or view an Interactive 3D Solar System or view Planets (with Planetary data) individually right from the Menu Bar! Weather Dock Express combines sophisticated technology with stunning design -- all while being super easy to use!
Ridiculously Advanced Features!
- Left-click the Dock Icon to bring up the main Weather window (only if Weather Dock Express is in the background, if in the foreground choose File > Main Window)
- Left-click on the Menu Bar Item to bring up the Current conditions and Five Day forecast Menu -- anywhere system-wide
- Right-Click the Menu Bar Item to bring up a 12-Hour Forecast and Live Interactive 3D Earth; also system-wide
- Resize the main Weather window to automatically turn the 5-Day Forecast into a 10-Day forecast
- Click on Current Conditions or Five-Day Icon (on the main window) to view detailed Forecast information for that time period (currently only U.S. only)
- Choose a Forecast in the Menu Bar Item to view detailed Forecast information for that time period (currently U.S. only)
- Works for over 200,000 Locations worldwide
- Unlimited Multiple Locations
- Weather data updates every 15 minutes
- Switch Locations instantly from the Locations Menu
- Retina Display support
- Incredibly advanced, yet super easy to use
Innovative Live 3D Earth
Our Interactive 3D Earth features a plethora of real-time data sources unseen in applications today; The Live 3D Earth features:
- All Earthquakes that have happened in the past 24 hours
- Names of current Tropical Disturbances, Depressions, Storms, and Hurricanes; including Live Wind Speed
- Live Clouds shows storms as they form
- Live Sunlight direction that shows shadowed and lit portions of the Earth
*If you like Weather Dock Express, please show your support by leaving us a good review -- good reviews keep the updates coming!*
- Application is now a Universal Binary
- New App Icon
- Updated User Interface
- Fixed various bugs throughout the application
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Only gives the date, not the day for 5 and 10 day forecast. No high and low temperature displayed, just clear, rain, clouds. Detailed info for the day doesn’t give high and low temperature, just one or the other. No mention of rain in detailed information for a day that is listed with “light rain” in the 5-day forcast screen. 12 hour weather info not coming up with the right-click, as was indicated. Incomplete explanation of features and how to use them.
Waste of money.
Another mediocre weather app?
After browsing through so many apps that seemed to lack the features I was looking for, I settled for Weather Dock Express. After browsing the highly touted features, I am left to wonder what the developers were aiming to achieve. Ergonomically, most of the fonts used are much too small imho, especially considering how more real estate seems available in the windows. It is unclear to me if the app understands the locations I choose, e.g., Denver, Colorado, Brussels, Belgium and Seattle, Washington because there seem to be no country or state input fields nor an indication which weather service it uses, if any. The high temperature for my current location is shown as 66 F whereas eWeather HD on my iphone says it’ll be 85 F today. There appear to be no high or low indications for upcoming days, just an icon for what the sky should look like (e.g., a sun for a sunny day). The sunrise and sunset icons seem to be so tiny only by guessing do I know which is which (or getting really close to the screen of my macbook). It appears that I just wasted 3 bucks regardless of all the other cool features the app may have. I wish it would just do the weather really well.
Sorry I bought this App!!!!!
Just bought this App, and it don’t work. The temperature is not accurate and it don’t respond. To close the program I have to go to force quit, and it says “not responding”. I am not one to leave bad reviews, but when you buy something you expect it to work regardless of the price 1 dollar, 2 dollars, 3 dollars, what ever the cost. “ NOT A HAPPY CAMPER THIS TIME : ( “!!!!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mach Software Design
- 50.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Mach Software Design
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.