Weather Guru is a beautiful and highly accurate weather app for your Mac. With its gorgeous and easy to use interface, the app provides live weather forecasts, helpful notifications and always keeps you updated with hourly data for 7 days ahead.
* Get live weather updates at any location (day/date/time all displayed clearly)
* Track weather simultaneously on up to 5 favorite locations (click the star icon to add a location to your favorites list, then access favorites via the 3 horizontal lines button)
* Get summarized daily weather forecast notification alerts
* Toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius
* Get the temperature highs/lows for the full week ahead
* Get the feels like temperature
* Get UV Index
* Get sunrise and sunset times
* Get a pictorial representation of the weather around you (eg. Sun image on a sunny day)
* Get wind speed information in miles per hour
* Get percentage chance of rain data
* Get humidity percentage levels
* Get alerted if it is likely to rain in the next hour
* Scroll across the temperature and weather information bar to see the change in weather at different times of the day
* Current temperature and forecast displayed in your menubar
* Hit Cmd+R to have an instant live refresh of the weather data
* The most beautiful Weather forecast information app for your Mac
* Lightning fast and incredibly easy to use
* Keep up to date with the latest weather information using the app window as well as on screen notifications
* Pleasant user interface with clearly laid out information and graphics
* Incredibly accurate live weather data for your location/any location of your choice
* Regular free updates
Weather data is powered by the Dark Sky API.
We’ve worked hard to make Weather Guru as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and simple
Weather Guru is simple and that’s a good thing. It’s not intrusive and it works quietly and reliably in the background. I like the icon at the top of the screen for a quick temp/cloud/sun/rain/snow forecast, so much that often I needn’t check the weather app itself. In the app, I really like the cusor hovering for a quick forecast. All-in-all, this is a fun, simple and pretty to look at app. Kudos.
A great replacement for and improvement on MacOS Dashboard
Weather Guru is even better than my previous quick weather source for info on my 5 favorite locations at a glance. Very easy to use and not obtrusive, just click it up from the taskbar. Love it!
It's a great menu bar app
And you can hide the dock icon. My only wish was to have multiple city temperatures on the menu bar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.