World’s best weather data like you’ve never seen it before. Intuitive visual reports in a strikingly simple design, because your brain processes images 60,000x faster than text.
• Pick you size and daily/hourly
• Customize from 20 themes
• Get real-time rain and snow
• Stay healthy with AQI, UV, and severe weather warnings
• Smart algorithm shows the most critical factor *right now*
▶ SUPER FORECAST
Our industry-first hybrid forecast combines all the best providers into one. We combine the world's #1 forecasting data + #1 rain data + #1 radar + #1 AQI to create a super forecast with no weaknesses.
▶ 20 THEMES
• 5 dark modes
• 15 more options like emoji, millennial pink, and dracula
• Switch to dark mode automatically
• 50 matching app icons
▶ RADAR + DARK SKY
• looping & scrollable HD Radar
• minutely rain graph
• customizable options
(Dark Sky it not going away soon, that's 2022 for apps and we already have a plan.)
▶ NO CREEPY STUFF
⊘ No creepy tracking
⊘ No location-based ads
⊘ No selling of your data
▶ TRAVEL ASSIST – INDUSTRY FIRST
Automatically combine duplicate locations. No more Current Location, and your home address, and your home city. We fix that.
▶ SUPER DETAILED
• 10 day forecast
• 120 hour forecast
• Sunrise & sunset
• Severe weather warnings
• Precipitation chance and amount
• Moon phases
• Dew point
• Wind speed (and gusts)
• Cloud Cover
• Pressure (and trend)
▶ MONTHLY AVERAGES
• Historical monthly average temps - great for travel planning
• Average high, low, rain, snow, UV, hours of sun, humidity, cloud cover, and sunny days
• Standard data provider
• All widgets
• All weather data
• 7 day and 24 hour forecasts
• Travel Assist
• Dark mode
• 10 locations
• Monthly averages
▶ SUPERCHARGE (PRO)
• Super Forecast - Dark Sky + AccuWeather + WDT
• Themes (app and widgets)
• Custom App Icons
• 10x more frequent widget refresh
• 10 day and 108 hour forecasts
• Animated HD Radar
• Minutely rain
• Moon phases
• We offer a lifetime unlock for those who hate subscriptions.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- iPhones 12 support
- Increased hourly data to 120 hours
- Added AQandU and LRAPA AQI conversion factors (US EPA coming soon once PurpleAir updates their API)
- Improved error handling for widgets set to current location
- Fixed daily high temperature matching hourly temperature
- Fixed issue where the wrong subscription status may be recognized
- Fixed AQI calculation above 300
- Fixed issue where feedback button did not launch feedback form
- Added theme support to all screens
- Added home screen widget demo video in settings
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app!
For all those who are upset about needing to pay for this app, why should the devs give something away for free that they need to pay for themselves...their time developing the app AND the weather data. This stuff isn’t free. I’m getting tired of seeing one-star reviews simply because someone believes any given app should be free. Good things cost money. Just because you are living doesn’t mean people owe you something. You probably pay more for coffee in a week than what this app costs for a year. WeatherLine SHOULD cost money. It is a good app and has a unique offering of something that other apps don’t have...and the developers should get rewarded for making it...not fall further into debt. A free app is not how a business is run. If you don’t like it, move on...but don’t criticize the devs for running their business. If all these things don’t convince you to eat your one-star reviews, why not put time, money, and effort into building your own apps and then see if you want to give them away for free. No? That’s what I thought. Five stars for this app...AND it’s inexpensive subscription model!
Excellent app, excellent value.
Most weather apps get their data from the same sources; differentiation is all based on software quality, user experience, and value. It’s not hard to write a weather app, but it IS a challenge to make a GOOD app, weather or any other category.
Let’s cut to the chase: Good apps don’t happen by magic; real people work on them and work hard. People can’t spend hours, days, months, creating an app as good as Weather Line 2 without having a means to pay the bills. $10 for a YEAR of a top-shelf app (which has to pay for the data it uses) is a BARGAIN. It’s the price of a good craft beer. 2/3 the cost of a month of World of Warcraft. Less than 1% (!) the cost of the new iPhone it runs on. If you need accurate weather information presented in a quality way, $10 is a steal.
Do the right thing and support the people who make software you want to use. I did.
I found a winner. I’ve bought so... many weather apps trying to be clever, fancy, slow UI, and show complex representations- that make it hard to get a sense of the weather at a glance. This app displays the crux of absolutely everything on a single page with NO vertical scrolling. It gives me verbal text of the incoming rain or snow, and how much. It gives me HOURLY weather for the next few hours in such a easy to understand way. Some apps give the graph in increments of 2 hours. In a click, I can see the days view. All the rest like the wind, and real feel is always on the bottom. That’s all I look at. I can know all this in maybe 5 seconds flat. The way it displays its temp graph for the hours and days is also very easy to get used to since it’s what we’ve more or less been seeing on the weather channels for years. This developer really nailed it.
- Off Coast LLC
- 111.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OFF COAST LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Supercharge $19.99
- Supercharge $3.99
- Supercharge Legacy $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.