World’s best weather data like you’ve never seen it before. Intuitive visual reports in a strikingly simple design, because your brain processes images 60,000x faster than text.
▶ iOS 14 WIDGETS
See what's coming, right on your homescreen! Plus extra info like Sunrise/Sunset, AQI, rain graph, Hi/Lo, weather warnings, and “look ahead” when it's relevant. Customize from 18 themes – including customizable auto light/dark mode.
▶ SUPER FORECAST
Our industry-first hybrid forecast combines all the best providers into one. We combine the world's #1 forecasting data + #1 rain data + #1 radar to create a super forecast with no weaknesses.
▶ TRAVEL ASSIST – INDUSTRY FIRST
Automatically combine duplicate locations when you get home. No more double listings.
▶ 18 THEMES
• Pick your theme for iOS light/dark mode
• 18 themes, from Black Hole to Emoji and Funfetti
• 4 different dark modes
• Over 50 matching app icons
▶ RADAR + DARK SKY
• HD Radar
• Dark Sky down-to-the-minute precipitation on the same page
• Custom maps
⊘ No background location tracking
⊘ We never store or resell your location data
⊘ We never know or transmit your Home address
▶ EXTREMELY DETAILED
• Global Feels Like setting
• 10 day forecast
• 72 hour forecast
• Average temperature for the day
• Monthly averages for travel planning
• Moon phases
• Custom units
• Severe weather warning reports
• Precipitation chance and amount
• Dew point
• Sunrise & Sunset times
• Wind speed and gusts
• UV Index
• Cloud Cover
▶ MONTHLY AVERAGES
• Plan your travel with historical averages
• Average high and low temps, rain, snow, and sun
• Plus UV index, hours of sun, humidity, cloud cover
• Standard data provider
• All weather data
• 7 day and 24 hour forecasts
• Travel Assist
• Dark mode
• 10 locations
• Monthly averages
• Try it free
• Super Forecast (hybrid Dark Sky + Accuweather + WDT)
• 10 day and 72 hour forecasts
• Weather line graph in widget
• Animated HD Radar
• Down-to-the-minute rain forecast
• Moon phases
• Custom themes
• Custom app icons
• We offer a lifetime unlock for those who hate subscriptions.
• Free users - We never send any location data to them, but they probably use your IP (for example) to figure out a broad location.
• Supercharge users - We completely disable the Ad code, so they cannot run or know anything.
Email email@example.com with any questions!
Widgets and AQI are here!
- Widget with 20 themes and smart UI. Our all-in-one widget dynamically adapts to show you what's most important *right now* – extreme weather, minutely rain graph, AQI, and weather warnings. And choose from 20 themes to match your style.
- AQI includes current value and 4-day future forecast (Supercharge required)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app!
For all those who are upset about needing to pay for this app, why should the devs give something away for free that they need to pay for themselves...their time developing the app AND the weather data. This stuff isn’t free. I’m getting tired of seeing one-star reviews simply because someone believes any given app should be free. Good things cost money. Just because you are living doesn’t mean people owe you something. You probably pay more for coffee in a week than what this app costs for a year. WeatherLine SHOULD cost money. It is a good app and has a unique offering of something that other apps don’t have...and the developers should get rewarded for making it...not fall further into debt. A free app is not how a business is run. If you don’t like it, move on...but don’t criticize the devs for running their business. If all these things don’t convince you to eat your one-star reviews, why not put time, money, and effort into building your own apps and then see if you want to give them away for free. No? That’s what I thought. Five stars for this app...AND it’s inexpensive subscription model!
Lacking features compared to old version
Don’t mind paying a subscription for the new app if the price is reasonable, but this version is a step down in functionality. The widget takes at least 4-5 seconds to refresh every time I view it and is often blank while doing so. In the old version at least I could look at the slightly out of date weather data while it refreshed. And honestly adding the loading indicator on the widget makes it feel like it takes longer (I know it’s just psychology but removing it would make the widget feel snappy again as long as you fix the issue where it blanks out when loading new data). Another issue is that in collapsed mode the weather line is cut off so you basically have to use the expanded mode, and the expanded mode layout has tons of useless empty space. It also wish it would show both the real and feels like temp in the widget.
All that said, I do feel the subscription prices are a little high. $5/year is reasonable especially since the original app was priced at the same point. $10 /year is too much. I would be fine with just having the dark sky data at that price point, and make the TWC data an additional purchase. And yes as many have said, some accommodation should have been made for people who purchased the original app. Either limited features but without ads, or full features with ads, or something.
Excellent app, excellent value.
Most weather apps get their data from the same sources; differentiation is all based on software quality, user experience, and value. It’s not hard to write a weather app, but it IS a challenge to make a GOOD app, weather or any other category.
Let’s cut to the chase: Good apps don’t happen by magic; real people work on them and work hard. People can’t spend hours, days, months, creating an app as good as Weather Line 2 without having a means to pay the bills. $10 for a YEAR of a top-shelf app (which has to pay for the data it uses) is a BARGAIN. It’s the price of a good craft beer. 2/3 the cost of a month of World of Warcraft. Less than 1% (!) the cost of the new iPhone it runs on. If you need accurate weather information presented in a quality way, $10 is a steal.
Do the right thing and support the people who make software you want to use. I did.
- Off Coast LLC
- 76.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OFF COAST LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Supercharge $19.99
- Supercharge $3.49
- Supercharge Legacy $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.