Your brain processes images 60,000x faster than text - SEE YOUR FORECAST
• #1 Weather app in 55 countries
• "Apps we Love" – Apple
• "My primary weather app" – John Gruber of Daring Fireball
▶ SUPER FORECAST – INDUSTRY FIRST
Why pick one provider when you can get the best of them all? We combine the world's #1 forecasting data + #1 rain data + #1 radar to create a super forecast with no weaknesses and only the best.
▶ TRAVEL ASSIST – INDUSTRY FIRST
Never have duplicate Current and Home locations again.
▶ 18 THEMES
• Pick your theme for iOS light/dark mode
• 18 themes, from Black Hole to Emoji and Funfetti
• 4 different dark modes
• Over 50 matching app icons
▶ RADAR + DARK SKY
• HD Radar
• Dark Sky down-to-the-minute precipitation on the same page
• 4 map options
• Auto-play or only when tapped
⊘ No background location tracking
⊘ We never store or resell your location data
⊘ We never know or transmit your Home address
▶ EXTREMELY DETAILED
• Global Feels Like setting
• 10 day forecast
• 72 hour forecast
• Average temperature for the day
• Monthly averages for travel planning
• Moon phases
• Custom units
• Severe weather warning reports
• Precipitation chance and amount
• Dew point
• Sunrise & Sunset times
• Wind speed and gusts
• UV Index
• Cloud Cover
▶ MONTHLY AVERAGES
• Plan your travel with easy to understand historical data for locations
• Average high, low, and rain per month
• Snow days, rain days, dry days, fog days
• UV index, hours of sun, humidity, cloud cover
▶ PAID OR FREE
• Free = basic weather data, basic features, ads
• Supercharge = unlimited access to everything, no ads
• Lifetime = one-time payment option
• 7 Day Free Trial
• We are pleased to offer any legacy Weather Line 1 user 50% off their first year, $4.99 per year (less than 50 cents per month).
• Free users - We never send any location data to them, but they probably use your IP (for example) to figure out a broad location. This happens when you see ads to show ads from your area.
• Supercharge users - We completely disable the Ad code, so they cannot run or know anything.
Email email@example.com with any questions!
Fixes display issue in app walkthrough.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lacking features compared to old version
Don’t mind paying a subscription for the new app if the price is reasonable, but this version is a step down in functionality. The widget takes at least 4-5 seconds to refresh every time I view it and is often blank while doing so. In the old version at least I could look at the slightly out of date weather data while it refreshed. And honestly adding the loading indicator on the widget makes it feel like it takes longer (I know it’s just psychology but removing it would make the widget feel snappy again as long as you fix the issue where it blanks out when loading new data). Another issue is that in collapsed mode the weather line is cut off so you basically have to use the expanded mode, and the expanded mode layout has tons of useless empty space. It also wish it would show both the real and feels like temp in the widget.
All that said, I do feel the subscription prices are a little high. $5/year is reasonable especially since the original app was priced at the same point. $10 /year is too much. I would be fine with just having the dark sky data at that price point, and make the TWC data an additional purchase. And yes as many have said, some accommodation should have been made for people who purchased the original app. Either limited features but without ads, or full features with ads, or something.
Excellent app, excellent value.
Most weather apps get their data from the same sources; differentiation is all based on software quality, user experience, and value. It’s not hard to write a weather app, but it IS a challenge to make a GOOD app, weather or any other category.
Let’s cut to the chase: Good apps don’t happen by magic; real people work on them and work hard. People can’t spend hours, days, months, creating an app as good as Weather Line 2 without having a means to pay the bills. $10 for a YEAR of a top-shelf app (which has to pay for the data it uses) is a BARGAIN. It’s the price of a good craft beer. 2/3 the cost of a month of World of Warcraft. Less than 1% (!) the cost of the new iPhone it runs on. If you need accurate weather information presented in a quality way, $10 is a steal.
Do the right thing and support the people who make software you want to use. I did.
I found a winner. I’ve bought so... many weather apps trying to be clever, fancy, slow UI, and show complex representations- that make it hard to get a sense of the weather at a glance. This app displays the crux of absolutely everything on a single page with NO vertical scrolling. It gives me verbal text of the incoming rain or snow, and how much. It gives me HOURLY weather for the next few hours in such a easy to understand way. Some apps give the graph in increments of 2 hours. In a click, I can see the days view. All the rest like the wind, and real feel is always on the bottom. That’s all I look at. I can know all this in maybe 5 seconds flat. The way it displays its temp graph for the hours and days is also very easy to get used to since it’s what we’ve more or less been seeing on the weather channels for years. This developer really nailed it.
- Off Coast LLC
- 52.8 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © OFF COAST LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Supercharge $1.99
- Supercharge $14.99
- Supercharge Legacy $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.