Meet Weather Mate. The most hyperlocal, accurate and beautiful weather app on the app store. It combines cutting edge weather forecasting with beautifully crafted UI design to deliver the most accurate climate information suitable for both basic and advanced users.
What differentiates Weather Mate from the crowd of other weather apps on the app store?
LOCAL, LOCAL, HYPERLOCAL
Weather Mate uses weather data from the industry leader Weather Underground & The Weather Channel to guarantee that you get the most accurate & reliable weather forecast. But that's not all. Weather Mate uses the network of 250,000+ PERSONAL WEATHER STATIONS in addition to the Automated Surface Observation System (ASOS) stations located at airports around the globe to provide the most localized weather data. You have the option to choose the weather station which is closest to your home or work.
• Current weather conditions from the local weather station
• 15-Day daily forecast containing textual summary for the day & night
• Hourly forecast for each hour of the next 15 days containing detailed weather information at each interval
• Weather widget for the lock screen notification center
• Apple Watch app with customizable complications
• Choose the Personal or Airport weather station which is closest to your desired area, to get the most localized weather data. Or you can use Composite weather station, which incorporates aggregated weather data from the network of nearby weather stations in addition to geography and elevation to derive accurate current conditions for any location.
• Live Interactive Radar & Satellite, to go with 20+ other Map Layers.
• Severe Weather Alerts Notifications to keep you ahead of bad weather coming your way
• Push temperature alerts right on your home screen icon's badge. Stay updated about the weather even when not running the app!
• Detailed Weather History dating back to several decades for any worldwide location.
• Travel Planner feature to assist you plan your trip to any location based on its historical climate summary between any specified dates
• Detailed Air Quality data including current, hourly / daily forecast, & historical readings. Also view Pollutant concentrations & Health recommendations
• Weather Almanac feature: View daily & monthly weather almanac for any location
• NWS Area Forecast Discussion feature (USA Only)
• Weather Radio feature: Listen to live NOAA All Hazards Weather Radio for USA / Canadian locations
• World clock showing the local time for each of your chosen locations
• Share your weather screen with friends
Comprehensive Apple Watch app, notifications & colorful complications for your watch face. Fast complications updates to always keep your watch face current. Option to customize your complications to any weather parameters of your preference.
DETAILED WEATHER INFO
• Current Temperature / Feels Like Temperature
• Today's High & Low Temperatures
• Weather Description / Icon
• Wind Speed, Gust and Direction
• Chance of Precipitation
• Precipitation Rate, Today's Precipitation Accumulation
• Rain Accumulation (Last 1, 6 & 24 Hours)
• Snow Accumulation (Last 1, 6 & 24 Hours)
• Barometric Pressure
• Cloud Cover
• Wind Chill
• Heat Index
• Dew Point
• UV Index
• Sunrise Time
• Sunset Time
• Moonrise Time
• Moonset Time
• Moon Age
• Moon Illumination
• Moon Phase
INTERACTIVE WEATHER MAP LAYERS
• Animated Radar including Past & Future modes
• Animated Satellite including Past & Future modes
• Storm Tracks
• Weather Fronts
• Animated Dew Point
• Animated Temperature
• Animated Wind Speed
• Animated UV Index
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Weather Stations
• Crowd Reports
• Fire Risk
• Active Fires (with Smoke Cover)
• Sea / Oceans Surface Temperature
We never sell your location data to anyone
• We have fixed an issue where the GPS location was not updating correctly for some users.
Thank you for all the feedback submitted through your emails. We're still working on several new features which will be available in the next versions. If you like the app & the progress we're making, please show us your support by submitting a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
BEST weather app for iphone and watch!
Weather mate pro has everything i wanted and more for following all the weather. and with the new watch complication, you get all the amazing weather details on your watch. plus the same alerts/ warnings/ etc you get on your phone. the amount of customization you can choose is amazing. for example, to start, choose the weather station you prefer from the places you've picked. then customize the different complications on your watch. i give it 5 stars! since, nothing is perfect, here's what i'd like to see changed. change the big part in the top box, it gives me the feeling of an older digital alarm clock. i always wished that the time display and blue bulls eye/wind direction gauge was done differently. and definitely not so big, it's out of sync with the rest of the more modern and somehow friendlier looking graphics. i like the big weather graphic in the top box though (sun behind the clouds, sun, etc...). and lastly, i love all the weather details now available on my watch. but in the future, being able to view all the details for more than one location (current or home), on the watch, would be great. so, home/current location plus other picks (los angeles, washington d.c., etc.) available to view on the watch. even so, this weather app still stomps all the others. for loads of clear, useful, detailed, timely and customizable weather data (in the usa and beyond), this is the weather app to have.
Incredible ufologists weather best ever one!
I love it! I had used to weather mate pro is more professional images like almost nasa mix noaa that I can see their information features lots like immediate disaster warnings quickly like tornadoes, snow, hurricanes, others, like unlimited weather of worldwide of 7 countries are too amazing views to change to your forecast features are more like 50 over items what I can’t explain that I use that weather mate pro since 4 years since now I am really excited to keep going to checking to see if my location is weather warning and then I will chasing to tornadoes! I found lots tornadoes locations are simple enough to easy for you find to your smartphones in house, outdoor, tracks to travel and vacations and they had earthquakes, tsunamis information and they are more likely to be more sizes of various of disasters are low to risk of levels are more important to save your life than original old weather app isn’t good. Weather Mate Pro is rocky! I paid to weather mate pro $4.99 for per month for one month per. If they had one year annual $. It is not big cost you. Like small amounts cheap cost you more save money for your lucky! It is no problem that smoothly faster radar in past and future and some updates softwares will reduce help your smartphone make smoother make sure to check to no lagging but I am more responsible to check to my iPhone apps. It is excellent! No worries about them!
A METEOROLOGIST REVIEW
Although, I’ve officially been a meteorologist for only a year, I would say I know a thing or two about the weather from all my time in college. And let STRESS how important it is to use NOAA National Weather Service (NWS) for your weather source. This is the most accurate weather data and it is assessable to everyone, not just meteorologists. BUT, I’ve always wanted to experience the convenience of weather apps, and the NWS doesn’t provide an official app. So I did some searching on all the top rated weather apps on the App Store and checked all their weather sources, since most aren’t listed in their general description. And all the other apps pull weather data from third party providers, which is a recipe for errors, even if they’re small, in weather forecasts. So to say I was excited to find this app that emphases they use NWS and NOAA for their app, is an understatement. Also, a major perk is it being compatible to use as a widget on the newest iPhone updates, so all I do is scroll left and all my weather data is up and refreshed for me without having to open the app. The standard free version of the app is great itself but I highly recommend spending the one time $3.99 for the upgraded version of the app. The upgrade allows you to view much more weather on your screens widget page so there’s never a need to open the app. Just scroll and look and go!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DylogicApps Pvt Ltd
- 110.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 DylogicApps Pvt Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.