The absolutely incredible app, like magic on your hand. You can't believe what all the world can be on your hands.
Enchanting 3D Earth images will attract your attention in that app and you can forget what the main feature of that app is a weather forecast.
Detailed current weather, detailed hourly and daily weather forecasts for the whole world, fast search, its all and beautiful user interface make that app is one of the bests in the store.
We still work under the new app features, but we really happy to hear the feedback from you.
Upgrade to Premium version and access to premium features:
● An ad's removed: Basic users see ads throughout the app. Premium subscribers don't. Upgrade for a faster, ad-free app - Weather Now.
● Different weather data source: Premium subscribers get weather data from different weather data providers. Basic users have only one.
● Prioritized customer support: Support queries from Premium subscribers are prioritized
● Extreme weather alerts: Premium subscribers get weather alerts about extreme weather conditions and temperature.
● Daily weather reports notification: Premium subscribers can set time for getting weather reports notifications in the morning and evening, it is can help to plan your next day.
● Extended locations list: Basic users have short locations list. Premium subscribers can use the expanded list with more cities and locations.
● Weather widgets: For Premium subscribers, the app has many weather widgets with different sizes, settings and forecast views.
Become a Premium user to stay aware of severe weather with the interactive weather maps and enjoy the ad-free weather on your iPhone and iPad.
Subscription Information (auto-renewing):
- Length of subscription period: 1 year ($9.99) or 1 month ($3.99) durations.
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
New users, and returning users without an active subscription who have not yet used the free trial, are eligible for a free 3 days trial with the following conditions:
After the 3 days free trial this subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period. Your Apple ID account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store.
For complete access to all Weather Now features, you will need to allow access to the following:
- Location to provide you with the weather forecast and alerts for your exact location as you move or travel;
- Notifications so that you never miss important weather alerts.
The term of use: http://www.weathernowapp.com/term-of-use.html
Weather icons flashed on the widget
iPhone XR/11 screens issue
Flashing animation of the weather radar
12 hours format at weather radar player
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve been waiting for this!
The home screen alone is one of the coolest things I’ve ever seen. Showing you how the sun is shining on the earth and where the moon is in relation to everything from like a third person perspective is dope af. I don’t even use it for its weather function so I can’t really speak on that. I just really like the home screen and have been waiting for someone to make that sort thing. Cool app.
Forget About It !
If you want money, try being straight forward and honest. Instead you are forcing previously satisfied users to accept your “new and improved product” with NO opportunity to REGET it. Even worse, you lock out your former, very satisfying app. The net result: both app’s, new and old are closed and deleted, now and forever. Why do I give you one star; so I can write this and warn everyone else who should be smart enough to review my honest, true and factual experience, provided of course, that you’ve got the integrity to print this ! ! !
After being contacted by the Developer for a second opinion, I restored this app, and found it was even worse than I originally stated. Each step and each page during sign up, leave you NO OPTION except to accept the offering, page by page in order to finally get the “new” App. But the “new” app has locked you out from keeping the “old” app. You can’t keep the old app even if you want it. Nor can you restore any prior settings . Additionally, you have to agree to a release to accept and provide your locations, addresses, usage, etc. I have family in two countries in the far east, five countries in Europe, along with ten states. Your previous app kept me informed. I don’t want to expose any one to you or your income producing advertisers. Maybe NOW you’ll get the message ! ! !
Developer Response ,
All updates are free. You can restore the purchase in the app.
If you have a problem with restore purchase, contact our support, please.
All updates on the AppStore free for customers. The "old versions" is doesn't support and doesn't allow by Apple AppStore, you can use the only the current actual version on your device. for customers. The old version is doesn't support and doesn't allow by Apple AppStore, you can use the only actual version on your device.
No User Support... Data Mining?
I want to like this app but there’s a problem. There’s a pale third line indicating a temperature on the daily and hourly graphs but I don’t know what it is. This is my only recourse to get support. When attempting to access support on the website I’m prompted login. Since I don’t have an account I tried to create one. I was prompted for a user name and email address only, no password. I verified that I’m not a robot and the data was accepted. When prompted to login I’m asked for a login and password. I was never prompted for a password when creating the account. So what gives? I can’t be the only person who’s encountered this. I’m using an iPhone 6. Other than this snafu I’m pleased with the app but I want to be able to read it properly and the user support has proven useless. Is this a bug in the developers’ latest update? Or is this app just data-mining for email addresses? I’m hoping it’s the former, it’ll be rectified soon and I’ll be notified within a few days. If not, I’ll contact Apple to let them know about this.
Developer Response ,
We are really sorry to hear about your bad experience. We definitely want to look into this issue and make sure that it is corrected. When you have time, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a more detailed description and screenshots of the issue, so that we can understand the problem better and try to fix for you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
We appreciate your feedback!
- Weather Now Team
- Evgeny Tormozov
- 82.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Weather Now app developed by © 2002-2020 DeluxeWare
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Days $2.99
- 3 Months Subscription $5.99
- Annual Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.