The best app for accurate local weather and forecasts for Canada and the USA.
- Layout gives you the information you need with no clutter.
- Short-term hourly forecast graph shows temperature, wind speed, Quantity of Precipitation (QP) and Probability of Precipitation (PoP).
- Radar (PRECIP-ET/N1P)
- Watches, warnings and alerts.
Weather Office has been designed to provide stable, fast and reliable performance. No needless delays like other products and no loading screens to view more than one forecast and no features you don't use.
Weather Office is rock solid and screaming fast.
We know you will enjoy having great weather data on your iPad/iPhone with Weather Office from X2 Studios.
Weather and forecasts are based on NOAA/NWS and/or Environment Canada data;
* Radar and hourly graphs not available in all locations.
** This is a free version and is supported with advertising.
• Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple to use....good information that is well organized
The app is good but it doesn't' t show the hourly weather. If it does then VoiceOver isn't able to read it.
I have gone through many different weather apps looking for a decent one. This one seems to be pretty dead on for my area. This says a lot because I don't live in or near a big city. I wish that the radar map was a little more interactive. Like on the Weather Bug where you can scan and look other places. It helps to see weather that is moving in not just what is already here.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.