Moveo brings to you a fantastic weather forecast app that gives you localized weather updates day-by-day, hour-by-hour. It is the definitive weather app for the iPhone and offers an amazing range of swipe friendly features. The weather updates provided by this app are accurate, easily understood and detailed. It offers you advanced data in an easy to read manner and doesn’t overwhelm you with confusing numbers and metrics.
- City-wise weather updates.
- Add/delete as many cities as you want.
- Colors and graphics change according to weather conditions.
- Toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Get all details - Humidity, Wind, and Pressure.
- Choose Hourly or Daily weather updates.
- Share weather updates (screenshots) socially with friends using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp etc.
- Easy-to-Use UI.
- Extremely lightweight app, doesn’t consume a lot of memory.
Download our Weather: Universal Forecast app today to experience high quality weather forecasting.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Thank you for the overwhelming response and your enormous support for this intuitive app.
- Minor bugs fixed & improvements
- Support iPad version
- More details about the weather conditions
- You can view more details such as - UV Index, Wind, Humidity, Visibility, Pressure and Feels Like for a particular location.
- You can view maximum and minimum temperature of each location.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is colorful
The app looks great. There r few issues i faced. Location based weather worked absolutely fine. But when i try to add any other city it gives me an error couldnot fetch places. Over query limit !!!!
Ridiculous Rating Request
Revised Rating: it only gives pressure in millibars, with no option to display in inHg, which is standard for my part of the world and uses 24-hr time for "hourly" (in 3-hr blocks) forecast, which is confusing as that is not a default convention over here in the States. Reducing rating by one point and removing app from phone.
Original Rating: I open the app for the fist time, enable location services, swipe to the third page of the tutorial, and the app is already asking for a rating. I would never rate an app so soon, but since it asked, I'm giving it two stars. Whether it's bad programming or an intentional choice by the developer, it's a ridiculous request that speaks to the overall trust I can put in the app. There are too many weather app options out there to put up with this.
This app is very rough around the edges. When trying to search for new city I kept getting errors popping up as I typed. I switched from C to F but the daily forecast screen stayed in C while the rest of the app was showing F. Also the temp was 5 Degrees less the the other weather services and makes me wonder just where the actually data is coming from and if its even close to accurate. Great Idea but needs lots of improvement
The developer, MOVEO APPS, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MOVEO APPS
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 MoveoApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.