Weather Up is your window into current weather conditions. See layers of weather info right on the map, with forecast data available at a glance. The list lets you quickly check the weather in all your favorite locations.
All the weather info you need:
• Event Forecasts let you keep tabs on the weather for upcoming calendar events
• Hourly and 10-day forecast
• Weather map with radar, clouds, and lots more
• Beautiful, easy to understand icons for all weather conditions
• Notification Center widgets to quickly check the weather
Weather Up doesn’t overload you with info or waste space. It shows you everything you want to know and gets out of the way, so you will be prepared, whatever the weather.
Designed to be simple, powerful, and beautiful:
• See current conditions in all saved locations at once
• Switch locations in two taps
• Share the forecast and map easily
• Choose icon styles that make the app your own
Information about Weather Up Pro subscriptions:
- Monthly and Yearly subscriptions are available.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- Weather Up now remembers where you left off and picks right back up no matter how long it's been since you opened the app
- Tapping the Hourly or 10 Day widget now takes you to that section in the app
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements
If you like Weather Up, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! Send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://help.contrast.co for help.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, just not for me.
I am a weather app junkie. My folder of weather apps on my phone is overflowing. My favorite is hello weather which I happily subscribe too for $4.99. But hello doesn’t have feels like temps in the hourly forecast. I still subscribed minus a feels like in futures hours. Weather up shows that data which so why I was so excited when I stumbled on this app. I do a lot outside so it’s critical I can see the “feels like” temp 3 hours or so from now. At first I was ready to subscribe to weather up until it was time to get the dogs outside at 9p. Weather up said the feels like temp was 16. So I bundled up ready to brave the cold. Much to my surprise it wasn't cold at all. I opened another weather app and the swing was a wild 20 degrees higher. As much as I cringe at the $9.99 annual fee (rather high for a minimalist weather app) this app needs to have other weather providers to choose from (like hello weather). If they do I’d be inclined to subscribe. Though $5.00 is more where I see this app but I’m an old
Man that still doesn’t get the whole subscribe stuff. Great app to add to my weather collection but I wait patiently for an update that brings more providers since the current app provider (whoever that might be?)does not work in my neck of the woods. :-(
This may replace my 3 weather apps
I have 3 weather apps I use regularly. This one has the radar I use, the 10 day forecast I like, and hourly forecasts that helps keep me up to date. Also you can see storms coming. I love the map perspective (whole country and then zoom) and the ability to customize it (satellite or map and opacity of rain layer etc).
I'll just have to see how accurate it is compared to what I'm currently using (update later).
The pro version without adds, link is now working unlike earlier reviews.
UPDATE: I've used the app since day 1 at the end of August.
The forecasts and radar have been very accurate- I've compared it to the other apps I've used and the actual weather after seeing the earlier forecast.
I also really liked using the Hurricane tracking layer (pro version) it was clear and easy to follow and lined up with what I saw when I turned on the news. I have friends in Florida and was able to share hurricane tracking screen shots with them that they appreciated.
This app now has a spot on my home screen and will be used daily. I'm also looking forward to updates and improvements from the developer.
I would like:
1. wind speeds listed in the forecasts.
2. the forecasts overlay (bottom) and the forecast bubble over each city to disappear from map when I tap the map (like google maps).
3. to be able to chose my weather data source.
4. weather alerts.
On its way to being the best weather app available!
I have paid subscriptions to the top three weather apps, yet I prefer the simplicity of Weather Atlas. The developer of this app has obviously noticed the need for a great weather app that does only that. No videos, no pictures, no weather commentary, no references to anything except just the weather... done right.
I do hope they will soon incorporate a "Future Radar" feature. Current and future radar are all that matter in a weather app...no one cares about where the rain was an hour ago. The developer says that as soon as this feature is available from their information provider, they will add it to Weather Atlas. That’s all anyone can ask for.
Impressively, Weather Atlas opens and immediately shows the two most important things to me, the local map at the top and the hourly forecast at the bottom. And from there it's only one tap to any other place you want to go.
Also, even in the ad-supported version, Weather Atlas doesn't make you scroll through a bunch of weather-related pictures and videos to finally see the radar and other components (like The Weather Channel does, even for their paid subscription).
Great start to what I think will evolve into a really great weather app.
Developer Response ,
1. Future radar isn’t currently available from our weather data provider, but we’ll add it to Weather Atlas the moment it becomes available. 2. We’ll look into the weather icon issue, we may have accidentally swapped a couple of the icons. 3. In the 1.0.5 version of the app that was released last night, the app now remembers exactly where you left off even if you haven’t used the app in a couple days. Let us know (email@example.com) if that’s not working as expected once you update.
- Contrast Apps LLC
- 119.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Contrast
- In-App Purchases
- Weather Up Pro $9.99
- Weather Up Pro $1.99
- Weather Up Pro - Legacy $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.