- Contextual menu on the waypoints of a route
- Contextual menu on a Goto
- Option to disable full screen
- Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A fantastic progam
I used this program for a 1800 miles boat transfer (with the SHOM subscription and the weather model subscription). I found it one of the best programs in absolute I have ever seen. It is extremely solid, extremely well thought, a real pleasure to use in all weather conditions. Well worth the money and +.
Great customer service
I just purchased the Routing and Navigation App on the recommendation of a friend. Although it looks like there is a steep learning curve, there is a free book on iTunes and I’ve gotten great help with quick and detailed responses via email from their support team. I’m looking forward to using the app for racing.
It takes a little time to get used to the interface and all the capabilities of this app, but once you grab the feel of things it is very complete and visually beautiful. Customer support is fast and effective.
- 237.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015-2018 Olivier Bouyssou All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year HD Forecast Subscription $33.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.