Get all the weather information you need straight from your menu bar with WeatherBug! See real-time weather conditions, get severe weather alerts, check the hourly forecast, and see a live radar view for all your favorite locations.
Download the weather app powered by the largest professional weather network in the world! Our weather network delivers the fastest alerts and the best real-time forecasts.
• Get quick access to detailed weather data for all your favorite locations
• See accurate current weather conditions and hourly weather forecasts
• Receive weather alerts directly in your menu bar so you can track severe weather
• View a live map for all your favorite locations
LARGEST WEATHER NETWORK
• Forecasts for 2.6 million+ locations worldwide
• Largest total lightning detection network
• 10,000+ professional-grade weather stations
• Click through to our live weather & traffic cameras
FASTEST WEATHER ALERTS
• Get notified of severe weather 50% faster with our exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts
• Receive all National Weather Service watches and warnings
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download WeatherBug for your Mac today!
Get the latest version including new features requested by valued users like you! This new release includes:
• Menu bar getting too crowded? Now you can decide how much weather you want to see. Check out our new settings to see our new menu bar icons.
Send us your ideas on how to make WeatherBug even better to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Update for Monterey?
Weatherbug is a pretty good app... that could be almost perfect. The quick summary of weather on the menubar is better than any of its competitors (some only update every few hours, some want a monthly subscription to get NWS data, some don't have an option for the menubar), but as far as i can see the pulldown of weather radar doesn't work in Monterey (although maybe some interaction of firewallas and ad-blockers does that, who can tell?), but since the app hasn't been updated in 4 years, probably other things are going to go wrong.
Love the app till today
Loved the app till today. Worked great, great for finding out what was happening outside before going out. Great for finding out the current weather. Liked the fact that one could access the app and THEN if one wanted too, access the web site with all their adds. Tried it a while ago, where the map should have been, were choices which directed one to their web site. Do not want that feature. The tool bar click was great, gave one what they wanted. The web site is good, just as add heavy as the Weather Channel, but this app gave a instant convienience others do not give. Sent the app to the trash after downloading it again, the current version is the problem. Will consider again if map is returned to normal. I liked Weatherbug because I could get what I wanted. When I needed more, I went to the web site with all the adds. Weatherbug app was a better choice because one could miss out on all the adds and videos, one could just get the weather.
Love Weatherbug !!!
Ok, Let’s start off be saying it is not as great for the Mac as the PC. But, It works wonderful and smooth. The features it has for a free app is WONDERFUL ! The weather is accurate, it has every location available, the radar works great and it shows you the temp on your menu bar without clicking on it ! Most apps charge for that feature.
Yes there are ads. Like every free app. Hopefully that will change when they come out with their upgrade app for a fee.
I don’t get what the negative rating reviewers are saying. I have it installed on 3 of my MACS. No problems. Maybe they are running old MAC os’s or something.
Oh well. All I know is Weatherbug seems like a good app to me.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- xAd, Inc.
- 7.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © WeatherBug