Weathergraph supports all watchface complications and shows:
- Hour-by-hour temperature (chart at the bottom)
- Hour-by-hour precipitation - rain and snow (blue chart)
- Hour-by-hour cloudiness (cloud cover) and sunshine (clouds on top + sun rays)
- Hour-by-hour wind speed (red line) and direction (red arrows)
- Hour-by-hour precipitation or dew point (dotted line)
- Real day/night (sky color)
- Daily temperature minimum and maximum (overlaid above chart)
- Actual temperature and place (on the top)
- Sunrise and sunset times
Forecast is updated every hour, and cached offline - the chart always shows current temperature according to last obtained forecast, even when you go for a long run without your phone.
You can unlock professional Dark Sky forecast and all themes and options via reasonably priced subscription, which covers a cost of data and allows me to further improve Weathergraph - thank you!
Subscriptions ($2/monthly or $12/yearly) made on Apple devices will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of current period. You will not be able to cancel once activated. Manage or turn off your subscriptions in App Store app > Account > Subscriptions.
Sunrise/sunset. Juicier themes. One-time payment option.
- Added sunrise and sunset times.
- Graphical refresh of all themes, especially the bright ones - they now look subtly juicier.
- Option to unlock all features with a single one-time payment for anyone who doesn't like subscriptions, yay!
- Better for commuters — when the location is more than 15 km away from a last update, the forecast will update automatically (so that you can arrive to work and have a local weather up to date).
Previous big update:
- Humidity and dew point graph, for all skin-sensitive people out there!
- Option for US units - °F, mph wind, inches for rain, 12/24 hour scale according to watch settings.
- Also, smoothed out and nicer weather curves, and one new trick for tap-chart-to-zoom (quickly switch from 5-day view to 1-day).
- Fixed restore of purchases - previously it sometimes displayed error even when the restore worked OK, or didn’t finish at all.
- Reworked settings look considerably better.
And before that:
- Attempt to fix restoring of purchases when reinstalling the app.
- Secret screen with an option to send logs when solving problems with the app (if you have problems with restore, contact me at email@example.com and I'll guide you).
- Weathergraph now shows weather condition instead of city name on a graphic complication. Also, better texts for Modular watchface.
- New Neon theme for all Tron movie lovers out there!
- Wind direction for Pro users! See both wind speed and direction in a new visualization.
- Reworked settings are nicer and take less space.
- Fixed complications not updating, added more temperature measurements to 1 and 2-day views.
- Also, much better initial flow when asking for location permission.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredible data visualization
This packs so much into one super clear display. I wish you could side scroll the weather zoomed in at the 1 day scale (the 5 day is far too tiny on a watch) but it’s amazing. Wish this was on my phone too!
Using this since Pebble
Love the weathergraph!
I have been using the WeatherGraph watch face on my Pebble watch, and I am very glad to see it on the Apple Watch App Store.
Develop is very responsive.
Nothing can beat a great app with great service. 👍
Best weather complication on AW
Long time smart watch wearer and this is simply the most informative and easiest to read 1,2 or 5 day visual representation of weather I’ve seen. Simply awesome. Sad it’s not a iPhone app!
- Tomas Kafka
- 2.5 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tomáš Kafka
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Pro subscription $11.99
- Monthly Pro subscription $1.99
- Weathergraph Forever $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.