Weatherlah keeps all Singaporeans up to date about the latest weather forecast with a clean and easy to use interface. The app can notify you of incoming rain, rise in PSI levels and even extreme weather warnings.
● Weather data collected from the most reliable and local sources to bring you the most accurate weather information possible.
● RAIN ALERTS: If it's going to rain, we will try our best to let you know in time to take your brolly along.
● PSI ALERTS: We can't stop that haze (yet), but we'll notify you if the PSI levels rise beyond the safety point.
● SPECIAL WEATHER WARNINGS: The NEA issues warnings when it forsees flashfloods and such. We'll make sure you are informed immediately.
● CROWDCAST: Get access to the official forecast and also see what the crowd is saying about the weather in realtime!
● Quickly access the @NEAsg and the @weatherlah twitter updates to know what others tweeting about the current weather are saying.
● FIND THE WEATHER-FROG GAME: Compete with other users to find the hidden weather frogs around Singapore. THey only come out in the rain :)
● "WeatherLah app should be on every iPhone in Singapore" - http://www.imerlion.com/
● "... WeatherLah hits the spot. It is well designed and tells you the weather as it is" - http://iheartapple.org/
● "10 most useful Singapore iPhone apps" - http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/
Shows PM2.5 in watch complication (only the biggest complication)
Shows PM2.5 in Today Extension, watch app and Glance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Use of crowd source data
This is an excellent app for gathering crowd source data. The interface is clean and relevant. I think the little sayings after the rain alerts are pretty cute. Who says developers don't have a sense of humor?
I use this app every day. Fantastic way of using crowd-based data to improve weather forecast accuracy. But recent versions have had issue with the location and PSI updates. It tells me I'm in AMK even when I'm at Tuas or Orchard! And PSI has been stuck at 54 at 12pm for weeks. Will bring back to 5* after they fix this.
I'm very satisfied with the app! I find the crowd cast interesting and creative! Love it! Thanks for making this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.