Winter is coming and you want to pour concrete? You still believe it is not possible to pour concrete at low temperature ?
However cold the temperature is, WeatherMix will extend the period to pour concrete
You don't know which concrete you need ? WeatherMix App will give you the right answer.
WeatherMix™ App is simple to use, efficient way to obtain adequate concrete to plan your future
jobsite taking account the location, the weather and a simple jobsite description.
WeatherMix™ App is an app specially designed to support Ready Mix Concrete customers to select the adequate
WeatherMix™ type of concrete which tolerate colder conditions than normal concrete. WeatherMix™
is ideal for all types of constructions (residential, commercial, industrial design professionals, owners and contractors) by providing
versatile concrete products for cold weather climates. Such concrete accelerates setting time,
which provides early protection against freezing at subfreezing temperatures. As the
app use high quality forecast database and location, the App allows user to obtain the
right concrete for the right situation at the right time.
The service is a GPS based which use the location to find the weather when you plan to
complete the construction. The app will propose a grade of WeatherMix™ concrete which
fits with the condition of your jobsite.
To obtain the grade, it is simple:
• Select to location of our construction site
• Add few details on the geometry of the future concrete element
• Indicates the anticipated date and hour to be delivered
• Obtain a grade and direct contact with the closer LafargeHolcim concrete providers
which organized the delivery and adjust eventually your need to more precise request
The WeatherMix™ app has been designed to provide a simple and efficient user experience.
It used all the knowledge and expertise developed by LafargeHolcim Canada to proposes a
concrete mix specific for the local weather condition and habbits.
The Advantages of the WeatherMix™ are
• Permits placement of superior quality performance of concrete in temperatures as low as -7.2°C.
• Reduced or eliminated heating and protection time in cold weather.
• Extends construction season further into the winter months.
• Accelerated setting time leading to earlier finishing of slabs and lower labour costs for contractors.
• Superior workability with reduced segregation and bleeding.
• Superior finishing characteristics for flatwork and cast surfaces.
• High-early and ultimate strengths available.
• Meets the performance requirements of CSA and ACI specifications.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.