Weather the way it was meant to be. The latest weather app from WeatherNation provides Real Weather. Pure and Simple. The best part? It’s free! No sign ups, no trials and no nonsense.
Fan favorite features:
• Watch what's on air right now, we stream our 24-hour in depth and nationwide weather service right to the palm of your hand.
• On the go? We feature video forecasts on demand with regional, national, breaking weather news, travel and specialty shows instantly.
• Really on the go? Get instant access to your current conditions, temperature and extended outlooks.
• Easy swiping between your favorite locations for detailed up to the moment weather information anywhere.
• Our fully customizable interactive radar and weather maps let you decide what you want to see. Combine data and images from current radar, satellite, severe advisories, snow depth, temperatures, wind speeds, wind chill, dew point, humidity and heat index so you can finally have the perfect weather.
• With one click, you can easily send us your weather pics and videos so we can share them live on air and across social media. Don't just watch the weather, be part of it.
• Sync your calendar automatically and effortlessly to check out weather information associated with events on iPhone’s calendar.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We are eager to hear your feedback. If you can't get enough of WeatherNation's weather app, please rate us in the iTunes App Store. Have suggestions? Please send them our way at TechSupport@WeatherNationTV.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m looking for an alternative to the Storm app that got updated by The Weather Channel. I like the WeatherNation TV channel so I thought I would give the App a try. Unfortunately I’m not impressed by their App. In order for it to find your location you have to mark “Always” for location services, you cannot use “while using the app”. I would like to have the ability to overlay more items on the radar (ie fronts, clouds). It would also be nice to pause the radar and still see it versus always having to be in motion loop. I sent two feedback emails and it has been over one week and I have had no response in any form. Unfortunately I am still in search of another good radar app
Old version was better
I like the new look, but why am I having to search my location with every use, and why does the live 24/7 viewing get cut off by a Weather Nation bar in the top of the screen? Please fix, because I love this app.
Finally A weather station not trying to entertain.
This is the best. All the other stations have gone to a entertainment platform that barely gives any weather at all. If I wanna be entertainment I’ll watch Netflix.
This is a great app. I go to live stream and it’s all weather across the country all the time. I travel the country back and forth for weeks at a time. Weather information is very important. This station seems to be the only one left that gives us just that. National weather.
Thanks Weather Nation an keep up the great work.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.