WeatherPro for Mac has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company, following its success on smartphones. This reliable weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
Please note that WeatherPro for Mac does not contain the complete function range of our mobile apps but we will endeavour to add more features with every update in order to give users the best weather experience.
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Map preview with recent image of satellite (worldwide) and/or radar layer (for the USA, Australia and much of Europe)
• Two widgets available - one in the status bar showing the current weather, and one in the notification centre additionally offering a 3-day-forecast
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Option to alternate in the map preview between many additional layers
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at http://twitter.com/weatherpro or contact email@example.com.
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Visually appealing weather offering from a European Weather company, the app offers in app purchases that extend the data set.
My suggestions for the app:
Better radar integration- the app’s radar display is a strict relief map with no boundaries. This would especially be good during inclimate weather.
Route Planning weather- the ability to plan a route and given the time and speed calculate the weather during the road trip.
Amazing Visuals - Amazing tool
This is EXACTLY what I've been searching for: Something that allows me to easliy compare multiple locations for film shoots, camping, etc. It is wonderful. When you search for a city, you can confirm it on the map (my only wish would be that you could ZOOM IN on the map, and see other city names and roads on the map).
cannot pick weather by various locations
The search engine will only connect with larger cities. There is no capability to pick a location on the map and get weather info for that particular location.
- MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- 21.2 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month $8.99
- Premium 3 Month $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.