WeatherTRAK enables you to manage and operate your WeatherTRAK smart irrigation sites from anywhere, on-site, or on the go.

Within one intuitive interface, you can access all your accounts, sites, controllers, and stations to activate manual irrigation easily, manage alerts, map out your site, efficiently troubleshoot issues, and adjust programming and controller modes. WeatherTRAK gives you the freedom and flexibility to manage your smart water management solution from anywhere.

New in version 3.2.1:

• Fixed issue where single site accounts with large controller counts were causing significant performance slowdowns.
• Fixed issue with large alert counts not displaying correctly.

New in version 3.2:

• Proactive Notification Banner will popup to display important messages regarding server maintenance updates, for example.
• Refined user interface throughout the app.
• Added alert Icons and highlight color to add clarity to the severity and type of alert being viewed throughout the app.
• Ability to independently clear flow or electrical alerts from the Active Alerts page.
• Alert Icons and highlight color to add clarity to the severity and type of alert being viewed on the Stations page.
• Ability to place a Station Location Asset directly from the Station Settings/Programming page.
• Ability to view an existing Station Location Asset directly from the Station Settings/Programming page.
• Ability to Start/Stop a station for a defined period of time from the Station Settings/Programming page.
• Consolidated view of Site and Controllers for ones managing a single site.
• Ability to view station level alerts on the Station Settings/Programming page.
• Alerts now total Critical/Major and Minor/Low on the Sites and Controller pages.
• Icon indicator on the Station page when Station Location Assets are assigned to a station.
• Individual program overview added to the Program tab on the Stations page.
• Current app version number now displayed at the top of the Support and Profile pages.

Also included:

• Access any of your sites, controllers, or stations
• Create a virtual as-built of your site using the Site Map.
• Navigate to individual assets on your site using GPS navigation.
• Get an overview of your site that includes a 7-day weather forecast and current alerts and controller statuses.
• Take photos and notes for individual assets and keep track of crucial details for troubleshooting.
• Three manual irrigation modes: single station, multiple station, and by program
• View currently running stations for manual irrigation
• Create manual irrigation sequences with specific times for each station
• Improved manual irrigation response time
• Station Programming: Configure new stations or adjust settings right from the app
• Set the controller mode (on, off, winterized, shutdown)
• Set rain pauses and view the irrigation cycle resume time and date
• Override the Master Valve for hose irrigation or troubleshooting, with automatic shut-off
• Adjust station runtime percentages
• View and clear alerts
• Use the app in either English or Spanish
• Built-in help in both English and Spanish

Supported controllers:

• OptiFlow XR
• ET Pro3
• LC and LC+
• Pro2

Note: For access to all the mobile features, and to ensure optimal performance, make sure your controller has the latest firmware installed.
Update your controller over-the-air with the Cloud Update Key or OptiFlow Key.
For questions or to upgrade your firmware, contact

What’s New

Version 3.2.2

New in version 3.2.2:

• Fixed issue where User Rain Pause was not accessible during both enabled or disabled WeatherTRAK Rain Pause Events.

Ratings and Reviews

3.8 out of 5
13 Ratings

13 Ratings

ScorpionLeather ,

Nice start, needs some updates & fixes

This app is super useful and I use it a lot to manually control the sprinkler valves and the system state.

However sometimes nothing happens after I change the master valve state between ON and SHUTDOWN etc. There is no error message; is just doesn’t do anything when I tap the button. It works from this app about 80% of the time and then no action the other 20% of the time. I don’t know if it’s an error in the app or failing to communicate sometimes with the controller.

Features that would be nice to see in future updates to the app would be the current flow rate, status of the currently running sprinkler, and display of the program details.

Ang bear ,

Love all the new features

Really solid app just got so much better and more helpful with mapping and additional options from the device!

78HG19 ,

Needs a lot of improvement

Constant bugs, delay, and crashes. Very disappointed.


HydroPoint Data Systems, Inc.
82.6 MB

Requires iOS 12.4.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.



Age Rating


  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

More By This Developer

You May Also Like