WeatherTRAK enables you to manage and operate your WeatherTRAK smart irrigation sites from anywhere, on site or on the go.
Within one intuitive interface, you can access all your accounts, sites, controllers, and stations to easily activate manual irrigation, manage alerts, map out your site, efficiently troubleshoot issues, and adjust programming and controller modes. WeatherTRAK gives you the freedom and flexibility to manage your smart water management solution from anywhere.
New in version 3.1:
• Create a virtual as-built of your site using the Site Map! This exciting new feature allows you to:
• Tag assets, such as station valves and watering locations, onto a map of your site
• Manually irrigate stations based on their real-world watering location
• Navigate to individual assets on your site using GPS navigation
• Take photos and notes for individual assets and keep track of crucial details for troubleshooting
• An improved user interface makes the app easier to use and more accessible than ever!
• Get an overview of your site that includes a 7-day weather forecast, and current alerts and controller statuses
• Access any of your sites, controllers, or stations
• Three manual irrigation modes: single station, multiple station, and by program
• View currently running stations for manual irrigation
• Create manual irrigation sequences with specific times for each station
• Improved manual irrigation response time
• Station Programming: Configure new stations or adjust settings right from the app
• Set the controller mode (on, off, winterized, shutdown)
• Set rain pauses and view the irrigation cycle resume time and date
• Override the Master Valve for hose irrigation or troubleshooting, with automatic shut-off
• Adjust station runtime percentages
• View and clear alerts
• Use the app in either English or Spanish
• Built-in help in both English and Spanish
• OptiFlow XR
• ET Pro3
• LC and LC+
Note: For access to all the mobile features, and to ensure optimal performance, make sure your controller has the latest firmware installed.
Update your controller over-the-air with the Cloud Update Key or OptiFlow Key.
For questions, or to upgrade your firmware, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Create a virtual as-built of your site using the Site Map! Get an overview of your site that includes a 7-day weather forecast, and current alerts and controller statuses.
Contains bug fixes as well.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice start, needs some updates & fixes
This app is super useful and I use it a lot to manually control the sprinkler valves and the system state.
However sometimes nothing happens after I change the master valve state between ON and SHUTDOWN etc. There is no error message; is just doesn’t do anything when I tap the button. It works from this app about 80% of the time and then no action the other 20% of the time. I don’t know if it’s an error in the app or failing to communicate sometimes with the controller.
Features that would be nice to see in future updates to the app would be the current flow rate, status of the currently running sprinkler, and display of the program details.
Needs a lot of improvement
Constant bugs, delay, and crashes. Very disappointed.
Will NOT OPEN. Closes as soon as it starts to load.
Developer Response ,
Apologize for the issue that you have faced. The revised app works well on versions 12.4.6 and above. If required, please update the app (revised to restrict the iOS version) or the iOS version and retry. If you are using a older iPhone or iOS version that cannot be upgraded, please revert back to our older version which is compatible with your iPhone/iOS version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.