is a full-featured weaving application for Mac operating system that designed for the weaver who wants to design drafts creatively.
• Easy to use user interface
• Extensive on-line help and glossary of weaving terms.
• Allows up to: 64 harnesses, unlimited treadles
• No limit on number of warp and weft threads
• Balanced, Warp faced, Weft faced, and Warp-rep Weave, Double Weave
• View multiple patterns open at same time
• Edit in one window, while display warp-faced, weft-faced, variable-width or double-weave in fabric window. Changes are immediately displayed in both windows.
• Cut and paste threading or treadling between patterns.
• Display threading at bottom of screen with treadling going up.
• WIF weaving independent file format allows you to exchange weaving drafts with other weaving programs.
• Edit and display draft as lift plan.
• Allows Multiple Treadles.
• Easy to create and edit threading and treadling and tie-up drafts.
• Edit actions include:
o Mark single cells, draw lines, draw curves
o Cut, copy, paste
o Flip in both directions
o Repeat selection of threading or treadling
o Create advancing threading
o Create network draft
o Invert selection of tie-up
o Clear selection of the tie-up
o Create twill tie-up quickly by entering in first column.
• Re-arrange shafts or treadles for more convenient weaving.
• Create custom color palettes with unlimited number of colors.
• Select and quickly change color when editing draft.
• Colors are linked to yarns so color can be changed for every occurrence of that color
• Variable width for a yarn color can be set to appear everywhere its used.
• Yarn colors can have names and types.
• Color n' weave effects can be created.
• Metric units available
• Computes number of warp ends.
• Computes yardage requirements for warp and weft, and for each yarn.
• Handles variable-width yarns.
• Given fabric loom dimensions will compute finished fabric dimensions.
• Calculates warps based on exact pattern.
• Computes number of heddles required for each shaft
• Computes and displays the color order.
• Computes and displays sectional warping.
• Calculate sett.
• Treadle as drawn-in
• Color n' Weave
• Turn the draft
• Interleave drafts with custom ratios.
• Parallel threading for up to 4 lines.
• Find floats and edit as they are listed.
• Network drafting.
• Block Substitution
Manual Tracking for non-computerized looms
• Keeps track of threading using custom sized groups.
• Keep track of treadling either as treadles or lift plan.
• Both thread tracking and treadle tracking show yarn colors.
Both tracking types provides options for customizing how you track
Fixed sectional warping issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Color can be a problem
This software has great potential, but I am disappointed with one serious flaw. The color handling just doesn’t work well. You can create a palette of beautiful custom colors, save the file, and the next time you open it up, all of the colors will have changed. Not just a shade shift, but totally different random hues.
There are are lot of little issues that could be improved on, but for now they take a back seat to the color problem. I realize that software design is complex and there are a lot of variables involved, but this is priced as professional grade software and I need it to work. I also have the app version on my Kindle and have not experienced this issue.
If this color issue can be fixed, I’ll re-evaluate, but for now, iWeaveIt Pro isn’t usable to me.
Developer Response ,
I tried it on my Mac and the colors seem to save correctly. So please email me with this problem so that I can research and fix it. It must be something special that I am not doing. Thank you, Sally
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Canyon Art, LLC
- 8.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Canyon Art, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.