Pixlpark is an app based on the Web-to-Print Pixlpark platform.
Web-to-Print Pixlpark is a mobile app based on a cloud platform.
With this app, your customers can order printing of documents, photos, photo posters, foam board posters, unrestricted or unwrapped canvases.
With this app, you would be able to:
• Take orders for photo printing (included image cutting and the number of prints setting).
• Take orders for large scale printing (included image cutting and the number of prints setting).
• Take orders for document printing. For pdf. and doc. files, pages are automatically counted, other formats require manual input of page range and number of copies.
• Enable push notifications about updates.
• Synchronize your client base with your website data and give your clients an option to sign up and log in with their e-mail or phone number.
• Access user accounts with their information, order history, and discussions, synchronized with your website.
• Enable push notifications about order status or new comments.
• Change design, assortment, or prices with the Pixlpark CMS.
- Added a function of finding and choosing a pick-up point on a map;
- Added Feedback and About sections to the user profile.
- Added a function to make Second Name and E-mail fields in a sign-up form obligatory or non- obligatory.
- Added a function to set a sign in with an e-mail by default.
- Added a function of finding and viewing a pick-up point on a map and not only from the list of pick-up points;
- Fixed some other minor issues and bugs.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.