With Web2App you can turn your favorite websites and internet services into real desktop apps.
Just type the URL, the app name and your website will become a real desktop app that appears in your Dock or your Menu Bar. You can choose to use the desktop or mobile version of the site.
Stop spending money on apps that are only websites bundled into an app (apps for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, mail providers or cloud services and many more). Now you can configure your own apps!
Imagine services like Mail, Document Editing, Maps or any Social Networks on your desktop instead of your browser. You can use any website visible on the Internet.
Use Web2App to:
• Transform Websites or Internet Services into real desktop apps
• Run your application from the Dock or Menu Bar, auto-launch apps
• Use the desktop or mobile view of each site
• Choose between multiple app window sizes
• Put services like Document Editing, Calendars, Mail, News or Maps on your desktop
• You can change the icon of the app by dragging the new graphics into the icon view in the Get Info view
• You can keep in Dock the app if you right click the icon and select Options - Keep in Dock
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complain and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Updated the browser agents to the latest macOS and iOS versions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This suffers from the same problem fluid does, sites do not remember anything about your previous visit, that means always having to log in every time. It is annoying and unnecessary.
DOESNT WORK AT ALL
NO SUPPORT, CAN I GET MY MONEY BACK! THE APP MAKER DOES NOT FUNCTION...CHANGE ICON, CHANGE FOLDER..NOTHING WORKS.
Developer Response ,
Can you give me more details about your problems with the app? I guess you made an app with this application, but what do you want to change? You can send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and for sure I can help.
Works well, and the developer is super responsive!
This does exactly what I was looking for, turns a web app into a close-to-native app that can run out of the dock or menubar. I’m a fan!
I previously ran into a minor issue with dark mode and emailed the developer, he replied back and uploaded a new build to the store immediately. Great stuff, thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.